So he married his adoptive daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you guys familiar with the pedophile director Woody Allen. He looks creepy and probably smells weird.

Here's the background to the story. Woody was married to a Hollywood actress Mia Farrow, who adopted bunch of kids including a Korean orphaned girl.

Here's a creepy interview he recently did talking about his wife. Yes wife, he married the adoptive daughter and had kids with her.

Disgusting.

Very disgusting. He also abused another littler girl under his care. She wrote a piece in Vanity Fair about it when she became an adult.

Isn't it interesting how Hollyweird still praise him but have shunned Cosby and pulled Cosby Show reruns off the air?
Things that make you go hmmm

McD30

Bored to death
How is he a pedophile? Yes it is a tad unorthodox but he did not find her attractive as a child but as an adult.

Gibiin-Udug

Very disgusting. He also abused another littler girl under his care. She wrote a piece in Vanity Fair about it when she became an adult.

Isn't it interesting how Hollyweird still praise him but have shunned Cosby and pulled Cosby Show reruns off the air?
Things that make you go hmmm

Didn't you know,he's a Jew and Jews own large percentage of Hollywood. You've actresses even defending him. It's sickening.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Woody Allen is a creep. He's also been accused of molesting his ex wife's son. I boycott Woody and Romans movies.

Gibiin-Udug

No that was roman Polanski that moved. He actually raped and drugged a 13 year old girl in the 70's and fled America before the trail.
Yes Roman moved, woody doesn't live in America anymore also.

Roman Polanski is a wanted man in America.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hes always had such an punchable face And he always seemed creepy to me but screwing his own children's sister :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.