So i have a crush on this tik toker

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is a Tik Toker class C. Not famous. he is mysterious. NEVER shows his face, only the back of his head. His voice is so sexy, i usually can read souls thru their voice or smell- i dont have to see their faces! So i stalked him and researched. But now i know da truth. I am disgusted. Should i expose his secret?

He is a Labeeb.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
He is a Tik Toker class C. Not famous. he is mysterious. NEVER shows his face, only the back of his head. His voice is so sexy, i usually can read souls thru their voice or smell- i dont have to see their faces! So i stalked him and researched. But now i know da truth. I am disgusted. Should i expose his secret?

He is a Labeeb.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Nurse… she’s out again

Dj Rscl GIF by Spinnin' Records

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

huuno

labeeb means males who are born with a vagina and a tiny ungrown penis protruding between the vagina

they are male in all case except no penis or testicles. Otherwise they have male body upton beard and testosterone

huuno

labeeb means males who are born with a vagina and a tiny ungrown penis protruding between the vagina

they are male in all case except no penis or testicles. Otherwise they have male body upton beard and testosterone
my bad is shouldn't have asked:damn::susp:

Trending

Latest posts