So i was watching this Tik Tok Live.....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Farah named Landheere who has a daily Calafdoon show, bringing together future lovers or marriage. Last night a xalimo who did not expose her live self but only had her photo on her profile came on. Landheere - wanted to do his normal thing by bringing up a farah, instead Sumaya refused. She explicitly said i want YOU Landheere. Landhere was perturbed and informed her he is married. She kept doubling down on Landheere who got irritated. When asked why you want me- Landheere so much?

She responds" Your eyes scare me"

She refused several handsome and interested farahs.

What is this - Beauty and the Beast Syndrome with women? Why is it 'sexy' to be with someone scary? Do they connect sex as being something dirty and scary????

I was cracking up and laughing,. His eyes are intense and scary - like he suffers from some mental illness. looooooooooooooool

He rarely laughs or smiles which i heard is a TURN ON for xaliimos. I don't ! I find him odd and mentally ill-- maybe i am sophisticated???

Here is Somali spot too-- a member- once said she can ONLY marry a man whom scares her. Wtf??????

@Basra calafdoon is a women on tiktok?? can you link the show your talking abt

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-04 193353.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-04 193353.png
    630.2 KB · Views: 22

Trending