So I'm soon gonna travel to London, adeero ( menace) needs your help ( not looking 4 shelter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Could you guys explain to me the confusing train system of y'alls?

Price?

Is there a pass you can buy for the whole day that you can hop in any train ?

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I got confused myself last time i was in london.There is this thing called oyster card which is like electronic ticket that you need to buy it from the newsagent or order it from online and it costs you around £5 also you have to top up your oyster card using the machines in the train station about £5 again.

Birmingham on the other hand is different you have to get a day ticket from the train station or inside the bus paying in cash/coins.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Last time I was there I remember buying that Carolina blue card they call oyster.

What was so despicable about it is that you use it for one way and its basically done, finished, Khalas like a you picked up from the Piccadilly station and you got rid of her after a little 1 hour usage.

On top of that I had to hop on another train to take me to a suburb outside of London.

It's crazy ..

I'm a well travelled individual runtii. I've conquered Chicago's subway system and it was like Walking in the park.

I also understood NYC's NJ port authority subways. It was easy too.

So what is wrong with the land of the islaanta qumayada

Status
Not open for further replies.