So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will NOT be invited to any. You are the main cause of all this shit in the first place. Since you don't approve of posting "filthy stuff" on the forum why would you wanna know about private sub-forums? See how shit works now? The nerve on this human!

You got a taste of your own medicine so hakugu taagnaato! :nasmad:

You will NOT be invited to any. You are the main cause of all this shit in the first place. Since you don't approve of posting "filthy stuff" on the forum why would you wanna know about private sub-forums? See how shit works now? The nerve on this human!

:banderas::deadmanny:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Give her a second chance @Gorgon I like you ill recommend you to @Air Jalam if you promise not to and complain of what you see there am putting my neck on the line for you don't f*ck up:wow:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That is a decision you'll regret forever. Plus, Gorgon is a female so why would you wanna her join an all men club? :idontlike:
We already gonna have females in the new private group for the males one more is not gonna hurt. If she fucks up again we can just kick her out:ehh:
Am man of second chance let's forgive her:ehh:

F

Forfon

Gorgon (whatever your other nick is), my apologies. It seems I got an L bigger than yours so go ahead and tear this shit apart. :kendrickcry:

You too fast for your own good. FOH :pacspit:

@bandit thanks hun, i too think i should get another chance.

@Duchess I did not snitch actually. :ririwtf: I publicly expressed my thoughts about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.