So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You too fast for your own good. FOH :pacspit:

@bandit thanks hun, i too think i should get another chance.

@Duchess I did not snitch actually. :ririwtf: I publicly expressed my thoughts about the situation.

I was joking.lol When the group is created, I'll be sure to add you.

So I was just paranoid and the groups haven't been created yet, eh?

@Gorgon, still hakugu taagnaato coz you won't be invited into our (male) groups. :hahaidiot:

@Duchess, what's the point for all the overhauling and changes if the person who stirred this whole shit up will be invited into the groups? :kanyehmm: For fairness' sake, make sure that she should be invited only into female groups and not into male ones. :ufdup:

:nasmad:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Only the admin of the particular private group can add members. I believe Air Jalam will be in charge of the male group, however I don't see the point of adding females to the male pg but if that's what you guys decide then so be it. Rest assured, there will be no males in our pg. I know a few are trying to get in by pretending to be females. :mjpls:

O shit! I was known to unsuspectingly shoot myself in the foot and there I go again. "Doqoneey dabkaa ba'!", as they used to say. FML! :meleshame:

Can we renegotiate the terms of the agreement and whether members from the opposite sex could be invited into different groups, madam @Duchess?

:tocry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Only the admin of the particular private group can add members. I believe Air Jalam will be in charge of the male group, however I don't see the point of adding females to the male pg but if that's what you guys decide then so be it. Rest assured, there will be no males in our pg. I know a few are trying to get in by pretending to be females. :mjpls:
i thought we had a deal thoe:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.