Somali ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด don't understand how lucky they are

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
There are tens of thousands of nations on earth but only 198 States in the world.

It's even rarer to have a Nation-State which are mostly found in Europe.

Somalia is both a Nation and a State. We are one of few people in the world that have their own country. But we'll throw it away not knowing how many hundreds of ethnicities wish to be in our position.

Sure we may not have it perfect and not all Somali lands are united under a single state but it's better than nothing like most other people's.

40+ million Kurds are using Traffic light emoji ๐Ÿšฅ to represent them

There are tens of thousands of nations on earth but only 198 States in the world.

It's even rarer to have a Nation-State which are mostly found in Europe.

Somalia is both a Nation and a State. We are one of few people in the world that have their own country. But we'll throw it away not knowing how many hundreds of ethnicities wish to be in our position.

Sure we may not have it perfect and not all Somali lands are united under a single state but it's better than nothing like most other people's.

40+ million Kurds are using Traffic light emoji ๐Ÿšฅ to represent them

traffic lights is wild, but its true lol. Somalis have everything yet nothing.
I feel for the kurds icl, at one point they were the ones that saved the religion from gaalo. Sad how they are denied their own state.

We have so much potential as a country, the politicians need to fix up and get serious and the civilians need to be more patriotic and less clanist

AbdiFreedom

Save ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Yes, Somalis are spoiled. One Somali country, 1 subclan country and two other countries where they have disproportionate influence. It worked out for Somalis staying put (thanks to niggeritis and because no one else nearby wanted to live in the desert despite ocean access).

Khaemwaset

traffic lights is wild, but its true lol. Somalis have everything yet nothing.
I feel for the kurds icl, at one point they were the ones that saved the religion from gaalo. Sad how they are denied their own state.
lol i feel for Kurds too, it was a Kurdish man Salahudin Ayubi that defeated the crusade. It was Kurdish dynasty that destroyed Shiites of Egypt and kept the Iranians at bay. Now they're getting cooked by everyone in the middle east.
1719869019349.png

1719869089795.png

Modern Somalis aren't appreciative whatsoever. The older generations from the 1910s-1940s who founded and built the country are rolling in their graves.

Khaemwaset

Modern Somalis aren't appreciative whatsoever. The older generations from the 1910s-1940s who founded and built the country are rolling in their graves.
real bro we dont understand how blessed we are to have a country for Somalis. Where we are at is literally the end goal for so many other people

Something inside me always breaks when I see a Somalia before the 90s, so I try to avoid it. Your video has all of that wrapped in a nostalgic edit against decent music.

Perhaps its like JFK said, its not about waiting on some politician to make it better but to ask yourself what you can do for your country and to commit to it. The fear of wasting my short life and hard work on a bunch of illiterate people, possibly dying for it, is real but its my home and people and I do want to go back.

Hey you have Somalis that are willing to kill other Somalis because of some made up bullshit called qabil and until we destroy that mentality Somalia will not be great. We donโ€™t have rer wadanis like other countries who love their country above everything.

Khaemwaset

Hey you have Somalis that are willing to kill other Somalis because of some made up bullshit called qabil and until we destroy that mentality Somalia will not be great. We donโ€™t have rer wadanis like other countries who love their country above everything.
Inshallah the end goal is to abolish all clans and create a centralised Somali state.