Somali 🇸🇴 don't understand how lucky they are

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
that’s never gonna happen to be quite frank it’s impossible
Other countries had bigger revolutions. Also basically eveey country you see without qabils used to have it but it was destroyed and long forgotten. I was talking to a Turkish guy and he mentioned they had clans but they all forgot it.
Same with this Tunisian girl I know we was talking about north Africa and she told me they mostly forgot all of their clans they used to have.

The most famous example is Japan.

How could a Christian theocratic state like Russia have communists take over and forcibly create an Athiest state? Before 1917 this would be impossible.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Other countries had bigger revolutions. Also basically eveey country you see without qabils used to have it but it was destroyed and long forgotten. I was talking to a Turkish guy and he mentioned they had clans but they all forgot it.
Same with this Tunisian girl I know we was talking about north Africa and she told me they mostly forgot all of their clans they used to have.

The most famous example is Japan.

How could a Christian theocratic state like Russia have communists take over and forcibly create an Athiest state? Before 1917 this would be impossible.
We have people like Dahir Alasow and DROSMAN running about :noneck: but maybe in the near future this would work :cosbyhmm:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
we had a dictator last time :mjlol: .Maybe we do need a dictator :yacadiim: someone hardheaded
Zoos only understand xoog, if you talk nicely to a Somali they won't care about what you say. We must have a dictator that xoogs Somalia into being civilized
]

Last edited: