Somali Airlines pilots 🇸🇴

Do you know who that guy with the arrow pointed at him ? I'm surprised muse is not standing beside him

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
It was so great from 2017-21, it was some brand new achievement every single day. Now every 1-2 weeks is mostly bad news and maybe something good.
I wonder what based president was in power back then mhhhmmm. Couldn't have been the evil cheese man who was replaced by the maid shipper

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Do you know who they guy that has an arrow point at him is? I'm surprised muse is not standing beside him
Not sure i got it from here
1726926893019.png

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
I wonder what based president was in power back then mhhhmmm. Couldn't have been the evil cheese man who was replaced by the maid shipper
Cheese was dumb and dictatorial but his cabinet all knew what they were doing. He didn’t have to lift a finger. His defence minister would meet other countries for us and get Russian armoured vehicles donated (as well as many others), the foreign minister and UN representative laid out the STP plan by themselves to get atmis kicked out and the arms embargo removed, his NISA chief made NISA “a top 10 spy agency in all of Africa” because of the chief being trained for the position in qatar, the minister of finance created to anti-corruption framework and got us debt relief, and even the second foreign minister was talented for opening over 30 new embassies. Those are just a few examples, but all those great minds were kicked out and replaced with the presidents relatives.