Somali Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
There not rude your just soft plus the somalis from the us are mainly the ones who experienced the civil war in the early 90s they seen the worst in people so they don't pretend to be nice:denzelnigga:

Hafez

VIP
It's also because they are much uglier. Their fluoride infested water supply is lowering their IQs as we speak.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
We can be succinct, but rude? That's new to me. It's weird, I've heard Europeans say the same thing about us.

Do me a favor...let Grant know that his cadaan co-worker from the same time he was in jamaame was at the embassy opening

Q

Queen Carawelo

How did you come to that conclusion?

Some of us are reserved or have the permanent RBF.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm talking about the youth
I'll be honest with you if some random guy came up to me being nice I would think he was a fag trying to holla:pachah1:Nearly all the males are hostile to each other that when some guy is nice you get suspicious you remind me when I was in school
Some white boy was being nice to me the first thing that came to my mine was this nigga is a faggit he trying to f*ck me:pachah1:I always have my guard up 24/7 never be nice to random people they see it as weakness:russ:

DMV Somalis are stuck up, dunno about Minneapolis or Columbus. The Somalis elsewhere don't seem to be any different from Canada

DMV Somalis are the oldest community in N.A. They were the elites in the last government. They have money stashed in their offshore accounts. There are 40 year old Somalis there who were born in America. They all look down on the other Somali communities because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.