Somali Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultana

On Hiatus
Reer DMV are too Westernized for my liking, that's probably why AJ likes them. There's a strong Somali middle class in the DMV though. Reer MN are judgemental (especially towards females) and don't interact with people other than Somalis and white people.

The only good thing about Somali Canadians is that we can accept it if another Somali doesn't behave like us. From what I've heard, people from Ohio are entertaining, but kind of ratchet. And I know nothing about Seattle.

Sultana

On Hiatus
No actually there's lots of Mexicans and AAs, but Somalis avoid them like the plague. It's only Somalis and whites in the tuulos of MN.

I was so surprised when my cousins introduced me to their white friends. These girls were talking about living life on a farm.

I never heard somalis calling each other rude lol. Its usually caadaan people who say somalis are so rude. Some somalis are rude specially old folks they will get into your business even if they don't know you.

Q

Queen Carawelo

And Reer DC

Reer Minneapolis and Columbus are xoolo though
You have never ever been to Minneapolis and you're judging it based on what? You still didn't answer my question, how did you come to that conclusion?

Q

Queen Carawelo

I never heard somalis calling each other rude lol. Its usually caadaan people who say somalis are so rude. Some somalis are rude specially old folks they will get into your business even if they don't know you.
Horta why are old people especially old ladies so damn rude. Our religion teaches us how to behave and have manners but it seems like that lesson skipped the old Somali ladies. They annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.