Somali and calacal never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
At first when they were in africa the calcal was about "ilaahayow halmar iga wad meeshan"
When they finally make it to somewestern country u'd think they ll stop and settle, they be like "i hate this garbage place, i need to move canada they have more cayr, no yurub baa ka fiican, no australia no minnosota, hayeh minisota aan iska dhaganaanaya"

Not necessarily true. Somalis in Scandinavia have flocked to the UK because the countries they were in are very anti immigrant but those country's welfare programs are much more generous than Englands.

I was in London this past summer and noticed alot more Somali women working then even the previous year. The cuts have done a number on the naago. They want to go back to Denmark and Sweden and Holland

As opposed to your small-eyed plastic queens...oops, I mean kings. I can't wait to nuke that khaniis race before enslaving them to make Kim Possible statues.
latest

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Not necessarily true. Somalis in Scandinavia have flocked to the UK because the countries they were in are very anti immigrant but those country's welfare programs are much more generous than Englands.

I was in London this past summer and noticed alot more Somali women working then even the previous year. The cuts have done a number on the naago. They want to go back to Denmark and Sweden and Holland
I'm glad they changed the welfare law in the UK. Every country should cut/reduce welfare and reduce tax so more people want to work. The UK is cutting/reducing welfare but not reducing tax which means our tax money is going to fat MPs with deep pockets. I rather my taxes go to poor disabled people that cant work instead of fat mps and useless royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.