Somali and their osbession with Arabs

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have been on this forum for less than a year and I've seen one topic Somalis keep recycling - ARABS

What's your hate and osbession with them?
In the real world I don't see this problem but on here it's spoken about daily.

What did Arabs do to somalis?
:mindblown:

Nothing.

99% of Arabs have never heard of Somalia. All they know about us is that were in some international organisations with them and that were Muslims. They've never seen a Somali flag, they have no idea where it is. Somalia to them is like Guinea Bissau to us.

Arabs in Europe and Somalis never have problems.

But Somalis in general love to absolve themselves of responsibility, so they choose to blame others for their inability to develop.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nothing.

99% of Arabs have never heard of Somalia. All they know about us is that were in some international organisations with them and that were Muslims. They've never seen a Somali flag, they have no idea where it is. Somalia to them is like Guinea Bissau to us.

Arabs in Europe and Somalis never have problems.

But Somalis in general love to absolve themselves of responsibility, so they choose to blame the others for their inability to develop.
Correct most of us do get along both here in the west and even when i lived in syria back in the early 2000s a mix of stupidity and botyclapping makes people dislike them more them they should althught there dose whom are shitty folks that doesn't mean that your average Umar or Zaynad would give a shit about some brown niggas from africa

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
A large male segment of this forum love them and refer to them as their brothers. Poke it a bit of fun at em and they'll start screaming like naago and refer to you as a Madow lover. No other ethnicity is bootyclapped harder for on this forum and it's gross as hell. May as well take the piss out of them since it's the next best thing to do when I'm bored.

Really and truly I don't give a f*ck about Arabs, they don't mean anything to me.

psyche

To each their own
Islam is an Arabic religion.

Most Somalis are Muslim

Therefore Somalis will continuously compare themselves to Arabs because their prophet was one of them and the religion started in an Arabic country.

It's not really hard to see why it's such a rehashed topic when Arabs are quite important in religiously and historically context.

Plus it's pretty evident that past Somalis had a inferiority complex because they even implemented fake arab men into their genealogy.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Aussiem
Islam is an Arabic religion.

Most Somalis are Muslim

Therefore Somalis will continuously compare themselves to Arabs because their prophet was one of them and the religion started in an Arabic country.

It's not really hard to see why it's such a rehashed topic when Arabs are quite important in religiously and historically context.

Plus it's pretty evident that past Somalis had a inferiority complex because of they even implemented fake arab men into their genealogy.

Most Indians, afghans, Pakistan's are Muslims why don't they have the same issue with Arabs lol

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
They have semi-functional states.

Lmao but still doesn't make sense why somalis have hostility against Arabs, they didn't invade us did they? Or take our land?or inslave our people.

Somalis should take their anger on their colonizers and themselves....we destroyed our own country.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arab hate is mostly spearheaded by non-religious Somalis and Black obsessed Somalis.

I respect Arabs and Blacks I wish they could be more like me.

Trending