Somali archetypes: which one are you? 🤔

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Arabic, Somali, English, Turkish
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

I swear they claim zion aren't they yahuuds????? Or have I been fed misinformation
That’s slander on them by other Somali clans who are misinformed or hate them, if I’m not mistaken they claim descent from a fellow named Mohamed Hanifa, and that links them to the Banu Hanifah of Najd, I spoke to a Yibir guy years ago who got me up to date on the lore.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
@Laiss last warning before I declare qashin war with you and make it on sight, actually on search. Keep your fingers to yourself.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Listen Laiss already admitted on his old account that he was fully oromo or amhara along with habarsteven I think most of you guys werent around when the Crusades of Trolls came along and started terroziing us now Hes back for vengence now knows what to properly say and knows his limits. Beware!!!! @Sa_Male

Yall the funniest thing just happened in my lecture :dead1:our prof asked to name the 55th African country tell me why a cadan kid just said somaliland :russ:

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
Listen Laiss already admitted on his old account that he was fully oromo or amhara along with habarsteven I think most of you guys werent around when the Crusades of Trolls came along and started terroziing us now Hes back for vengence now knows what to properly say and knows his limits. Beware!!!! @Sa_Male
I remember habar Steven very well, still shows up once in a while. Thanks for the info broski

Trending