Somali archetypes: which one are you? πŸ€”

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Yall the funniest thing just happened in my lecture :dead1:our prof asked to name the 55th African country tell me why a cadan kid just said somaliland :russ:
IMG_4336.jpeg

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
I'm not a stereotype but feel free to categorize.
Okay

Somali forum veteran who has a laid back attitude but back in the day was more argumentative and confrontational.

Has hope for somalis but is pessimistic about how things are.

Has many conspiracy theories about WHO and GMO’s.

Introverted IRL.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Okay

Somali forum veteran who has a laid back attitude but back in the day was more argumentative and confrontational.

Has hope for somalis but is pessimistic about how things are.

Has many conspiracy theories about WHO and GMO’s.

Introverted IRL.
A little reductive but has some elements of truth. :ftw9nwa:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Ikik, habar Steven never claimed gaal.
Yeah the habarsteven raabit hole goes very far, Hold a close relationship/is laiss and also had another account of his pushing harari nonesense.

What does Wonylovur protect Laiss so much? Were you forced to sign something? It will be great if laiss ignores me. Ill be able to see her posts and expose her without worrying about her HIS dislikes :)

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
For the last time dumb nigga I’m not habersteven here’s a pic of my eyes View attachment 341965
I do not care, I already have enough proof about you and sending a picture of a random person is not gonna convince me like others. Even if its true and your not habarsteven you sure act like him too.. Always hating on somalis, anti islam, sharing the most negative things about somalis. Look, regardless of who you are (i believe ur habarsteven) youre moving like an ajnabi who hates somali or a massive Coon. Now go ahead and put me on ignore, Im tired of your dislike spree you have probably given me 50 already while I never give dislikes - just goes to show who is telling the truth

I do not care, I already have enough proof about you and sending a picture of a random person is not gonna convince me like others. Even if its true and your not habarsteven you sure act like him too.. Always hating on somalis, anti islam, sharing the most negative things about somalis. Look, regardless of who you are (i believe ur habarsteven) youre moving like an ajnabi who hates somali or a massive Coon. Now go ahead and put me on ignore, Im tired of your dislike spree you have probably given me 50 already while I never give dislikes - just goes to show who is telling the truth
That’s my eye dumbfuck!!! I don’t hate Somalis, I’m anti religion not just Islam!! Somalis don’t all fit your mold stop the calcaal & beat it

Trending