Somali arrogance towards AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
No but this thread is.:drakegrin:
Stick to the topic or :camby:
just take ur L with grace sxb

u attacked the nigga without even reading his post properly and weli waad isla sii qumantahay after he politely corrects u :childplease:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wallahi i didn't even read this thread. The Title grabbed my attention and I had to make clear that me as a SOMALI that I am superior to a African American.

I look down on African Americans cause I am superior to their big lips, wide nostrils and wide noses and nappyheaded popcorn hair. I am a man of great stature and nobility. My ancestors governed themselves and didn't break their backs to build a White paradise. How can I relate to these subhumans? Aakh Tuf on the yiin that got their faces covered by African American till the reaches their brain-cells and they start believeing they are of the same stock.

Why these monkeys couldn't even name their dad or grandfathers.

How can a AA garac be on the same level as a noble Somali.

-drops mic

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
I am superior to a African American zulu
Wallahi i didn't even read this thread. The Title grabbed my attention and I had to make clear that me as a SOMALI that I am superior to a African American.

I look down on African Americans cause I am superior to their big lips, wide nostrils and wide noses and nappyheaded popcorn hair. I am a man of great stature and nobility. My ancestors governed themselves and didn't break their backs to build a White paradise. How can I relate to these subhumans? Aakh Tuf on the yiin that got their faces covered by African American till the reaches their brain-cells and they start believeing they are of the same stock.

-drops mic
:kanyehmm:I seriously hope you're joking:kanyehmm:

Hafez

VIP

-drops mic
Sxb, you're my nigga but I disagree with you on this one. The ancestors of AAs were noble Muslims (at least a large number of them were), they were not jahil. They had scholars, educators, etc. geniuses who contributed a lot to USA.

Look at some of these people:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_ibn_Said

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayuba_Suleiman_Diallo

Naga daa calling them monkeys sxb. We need to show them the true path again.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:kanyehmm:I seriously hope you're joking:kanyehmm:
Ninyohow I am a ~SUPERIOR BEING~.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
giphy.gif

SUPER SOMALI LVL 1.
tumblr_ne4amoBcOp1sxfu3lo1_500.gif

MAN f*ck ALL YOU JARER LOVING MOTHERFUCKERS AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_np0s0mbZPu1uqsjiko3_500.gif

WALLLAHI I CANT TAKE YOU AA LOVING MONKEYS SERIOUS

15%2B-%2B1

Of course I'm fucking around my nigga

i_call_this_super_saiyan_3_by_dj0rel.gif

Sxb, you're my nigga but I disagree with you on this one. The ancestors of AAs were noble Muslims (at least a large number of them were), they were not jahil. They had scholars, educators, etc. geniuses who contributed a lot to USA.

Look at some of these people:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_ibn_Said

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayuba_Suleiman_Diallo

Naga daa calling them monkeys sxb. We need to show them the true path again.

(West African)Muslim slaves were really only common in the US, as apposed to the Caribbean and South America for a variety of reasons, and most of them came from a few select ethnic groups(Mandes, Fulanis, Wolofs etc) who were warring with each other and sold captives. No East and very few North African slaves were sent to the Americas.

And you forgot this one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_Ibrahim_Ibn_Sori

What arrogance, I don't get this thread. African American population in the US is 37 million. Whereas the Somali population in the US is a mere 25,000.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........

giphy.gif

SUPER SOMALI LVL 1.

15%2B-%2B1

:dead::dead::deadpeter:
alxamdulillah i feel relieved :whew:

giphy.gif

SUPER SOMALI LVL 1.

15%2B-%2B1

:dead::dead1:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Not only Somalis but, all of Africans dispise African Americans simply because african americans are loud, very disrespecting hooligans. Take as an example for this african kenya lady. She was minding her own manner till, a group of wild pack African americans decided to harass her. They called her, crazy woman. She asked them stop recording her, they kept proceeding and kept harassing her enforcing her stereotypes and eventually caused her to cuss them back.

And I quote: "She said you're black americans trash", You're on drugs-.

-My mom told me to not associate with African Americans when I was In kenya".:siilaanyolaugh: In other words her mom calculations were right. Warning her to stay away for not to get attacked. :rejoice:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
That video is horrible

And Somalis are arrogant towards everyone not just AAs.

What kinda Somalis do the users here hang out with? The Somalis I know of are friendly, not arrogant and educated (family, friends and their family, fellow students at my uni). Everyone here saying Somalis hate seeing each other succeed and are arrogant makes me think it's not a Somali trait, but you hang out with the wrong crowd

Its not an attack on you Barnie, but I have seen many users here write the same and it's quite confusing :S

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What kinda Somalis do the users here hang out with? The Somalis I know of are friendly, not arrogant and educated (family, friends and their family, fellow students at my uni). Everyone here saying Somalis hate seeing each other succeed and are arrogant makes me think it's not a Somali trait, but you hang out with the wrong crowd

Its not an attack on you Barnie, but I have seen many users here write the same and it's quite confusing :S

Eh Somalis do wanna see other Somalis succeed they just don't give a f*ck about other ethnicities.

Status
Not open for further replies.