somali bidaar club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Most Somali men have nonexistent hairlines, being bald looks better than having your hairline right above your neck :ufdup:
However most Somali men also have cucumber heads meaning that they look like aliens when bald :bell:
Disregard what I was saying :meleshame:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Most Somali men have nonexistent hairlines, being bald looks better than having your hairline right above your neck :ufdup:
However most Somali men also have cucumber heads meaning that they look like aliens when bald :bell:
Disregard what I was saying :meleshame:

"Let's give Somali men a genetic disposition towards receding hairlines, but let's also give Somali men oddly shaped heads that when bald looks like an alien head :hemad:" - God

I thank the heavens everyday that i don't have your typical somali head shape. My dad is bald, meaning i'll probably go bald sometime soon :siilaanyolaugh: I think i might be able to pull it off :ehh:

I shave My head frequently cause I like the bald look more than this

Black-Hairstyle-for-Balding-Men-2015.jpg

And some Somalis tell me I shouldnt shave cause I dont have a bidaar yet

:damedamn:
you need to start working out. a nice body plus your already nice beard will make you look great. also dont wear hats, you'll just give women a stroke when you shock them like that. make sure they know what their getting themselves into. also tattoo the somalia flag on your head you'll look stunning <3

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
you need to start working out. a nice body plus your already nice beard will make you look great. also dont wear hats, you'll just give women a stroke when you shock them like that. make sure they know what their getting themselves into. also tattoo the somalia flag on your head you'll look stunning <3
I liked your advice up until that last part

rrTZlbV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending