Somali busted having sex in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Public shaming, nice one you sadistic cadaan .

And as usual people overreact to this as if Somalis are immune from drunk people having sex in public and doing dumb shit.

Hubble

VIP
I know about that famous story in Kenya ( somali went to get homework from Somali boy) He insisted on drinking Coke and do not stand at door. He made video of her nake but did not touch as she said. Started to blackmail her. The little girl did not believe him. The video ended in the social media nake sleeping girl.

Please explain again. He drugged her with spiked cola, did he then rape her? Did she remember any of it? What a psycho. Obviously Kenya didn't investigate and she's living a mini hell. Goddamn Africa.

Please explain again. He drugged her with spiked cola, did he then rape her? Did she remember any of it? What a psycho. Obviously Kenya didn't investigate and she's living a mini hell. Goddamn Africa.
No she went to his home, at the door step, he insisted her to come in as way of hospitality then he gave her Coke with sedating material. She wake up nake but not rape (plz do not ask me how) scrum bag took video of her nake. The blackmail started. She refused and the tape ended in social media and family never went to police.

Hubble

VIP
No she went to his home, at the door step, he insisted her to come in as way of hospitality then he gave her Coke with sedating material. She wake up nake but not rape (plz do not ask me how) scrum bag took video of her nake. The blackmail started. She refused and the tape ended in social media and family never went to police.

Disgusting. I hope she's recovered from it.

Hubble

VIP
Canuck is right though, there's no evidence of sex taking place. She accused them of sex out of earshot. But the sheepish way they scuttled off, feeling ashamed tells me that they're not supposed to be in the building or that they were touching or something. The white couple knew they should shame them because they're Muslim. She'd never have recorded drunk white people bc no one would care least of all the drunks.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all the woman didn't seem right. She might have mental issues.
No amount of alcohol will make someone drunk enough to have sex in public especially a Somali female.
I'm not defending the woman but you can see she had other issues.
This building might be in the U of M campus.
The chick who recorded should be also prosecuted, instead of helping the mentally unstable woman who was being obviously raped, she thought it was a good idea to record and public shame. Who knows what that predator might do to the poor Somali woman.

I'm angry.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

I have to ask you did her family members shame and blame her for his actions?

I have to ask you did her family members shame and blame her for his actions?

i do not know the family personally, but as typically Somali family they will blame her, however it was 5 years ago. Sad but lesson for girls never ever trust again and go to his home or family home.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Canuck is right though, there's no evidence of sex taking place. She accused them of sex out of earshot. But the sheepish way they scuttled off, feeling ashamed tells me that they're not supposed to be in the building or that they were touching or something. The white couple knew they should shame them because they're Muslim. She'd never have recorded drunk white people bc no one would care least of all the drunks.
lmaoooooo yall r all too sensitive (not singling u out kowdeh)

u kno u all would watch nd laugh a white afram spanish ethio girl getting publically shamed or video taped for sex but the person recording this particular video of somalis is disgusting:willsmith:

there was a famous case of a nigerian man caught felating either n arab or a persian girl on the streets of london nd i think the girl ended up fired or something

i dont wanna see the somali girl or any girl shamed but damn strait i watched the video for a reason (just like all of u it interests me)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Any of you even entertained the thought that the Somali lady is mentally challenged and the guy is taking advantage of her. In no effing way would a Somali girl, in her lifestyle, would agree to have sex at the entrance of a building. Yes! Somali girls of all types, hijabi, niqabi and jilbabi have sex and are s but only a mentally retarded one oks to have sex at a public place

Status
Not open for further replies.