Somali Christians ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know there was such a thing as Somali Christrians up until a couple days ago when I joined this website. I thought all Somali people were muslims. :/ Never met a Christian Somali.

So, do some Somali people leave Islam when entering Western Countries?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You're an even rarer breed. Don't tell me you believe there was a bang and the world evolved from dust?

Instead you believe Allah always existed? Because that's a easier pill to swallow.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You posting on this thread is pointless then. I wanted people to explain if they'd left Islam after entering Western country and the reason for it.

There's no one reason to leave Islam. It's a build up.

I just want to correct one thing on Kay, in the Quran, Allah told us that Earth and Heaven were meshed together(as one) before they were separated. The words the Quran used to describe the event are not similar to the scientific words used in explaining the Big Bang theory. Nonetheless, it is one theory that has serious support in Science and the Quran Alludes such event happened in the past. Allah knows Best.

Quran 21:30 Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.