This is how I know somalis ain’t black

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
it's stereotype, i don't know why people think madow have some advantage, i had alot of west africans at gym and they were never that big, also stop whining nigga

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Stop being insecure ninyohow, don't you get tired of this????
These niggas are making us look bad bruh. There's always a few farahs and Ethiopian niggas on TikTok crying about their genetics.

These niggas expect themselves to be built like bodybuilders after 2 weeks of lifting even though they spent 20 years doing nothing.

How long does it take to see progress for you guys ?
It really count on what age you started working out for instance if you did push or pulls constistantly like the kids that do football during the summer in 5th-8th grade. around these age are when you start puberty this when you'll make the most amount of gains on developing robust skeletal muscle. These workout during these age range are just body weight no physical weights needed because physical weights will stunt your height. I started push up and pull up when was in the 4th grade your boi was chunky. Abo and Hoyo signed me up or flag football and during the summers and baseball during the spring. all of these sport require each team member to be physical fit. After the age of 15 I started physical weight now I'm 6'2 wight 210 and I can bench 215 5 reps and square 415 4 rep and deadlift 680 1 rep max. A lot of Somalis guys haven't unlocked there physical potential due to not trying or didn't have the time or never knew what age you should start working out. So don't blame your genes just remember you have to start working push up and pull ups and squats with not weights before puberty.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
These niggas are making us look bad bruh. There's always a few farahs and Ethiopian niggas on TikTok crying about their genetics.

These niggas expect themselves to be built like bodybuilders after 2 weeks of lifting even though they spent 20 years doing nothing.
He does that all the time, I've never seen a more insecure person than him wlhi, it's like he has humiliation kink

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
it's stereotype, i don't know why people think madow have some advantage, i had alot of west africans at gym and they were never that big, also stop whining nigga

Most of the buff Madows I know literally played American football either in high school or college. These guys had a solid build by the time they were 18 years old simply because they spent most of their school years working out.

Most Somali niggas spent their youth doing nothing. I don't know why they're comparing themselves to buff Madows that have put in work for a long ass time.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Fast twitch fibers do help with muscle buildings. Just like East African have more endurance and stay skinnier easier on average which is a flex in fat ass society we live in