Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Screenshot_20161230-015942.png

Fuckin liars :drakelaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Fake.

I can post anonymously too and make shit up.

"My sister in law sucked me off a week after her wedding in the mosque during Jumca prayer and we were caught just as I was busting my nut on her face"

*Somali twitter outrage begins*

Fake.

I can post anonymously too and make shit up.

"My sister in law sucked me off a week after her wedding in the mosque during Jumca prayer and we were caught just as I was busting my nut on her face"

*Somali twitter outrage begins*
They are all fake, I can personally confirm

Check their last one

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I knew it was you lol

Somali twitter will think it's serious lol.
You're a if you find that funny scratch that you find men beautiful already :susp:

May the curse of Allah be upon these people mocking our religion & sacred holy places:fittytousand:

Actually a Somali male and female were caught having sex behind the masjid while I was in dugsi. They got banned from the masjid, they both got disowned by their parents and I heard the girl ended up being a single mother and the dude a thug. I'm not sure if the last part is true, I do know the first part is true.

You are such a liar. If people wanted to shag why would they pick the house of Allah? Be more creative with your lies next time.

Bielsa

VIP
You're a if you find that funny scratch that you find men beautiful already :susp:

May the curse of Allah be upon these people mocking our religion & sacred holy places:fittytousand:

Here comes the ISIS fanboy.

Around here we're not insecure about our sexuality. I bet you find it gay when Italians kiss each other on the cheek or when African and Arab men hold each others hands while waking. Or when Arab men call each other Habibi.

You're a brain dead radical Islamist I hope the government is watching you, you terrorist.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Here comes the ISIS fanboy.

Around here we're not insecure about our sexuality. I bet you find it gay when Italians kiss each other on the cheek or when African and Arab men hold each others hands while waking. Or when Arab men call each other Habibi.

You're a brain dead radical Islamist I hope the government is watching you, you terrorist.
Continue sucking dick & calling other men beautiful you gaal Darwinian homoerectus.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Continue supporting terrorists and spewing radical Islamists doctrine, you Salafi jihadist.
Continue sucking dick & getting shafted by men of various races you feminist effeminate mangina who despises Islam & Muslims who calls for the mass genocide of Arab women & children.

Bielsa

VIP
Continue sucking dick & getting shafted by men of various races you feminist effeminate mangina who despises Islam & Muslims who calls for the mass genocide of Arab women & children.

I'm straight and have a girlfriend, dipshit.

f*ck Arab women and children. You care more about them than you care about Isaaq people. Shows your jihadist mentality. I hope the authorities catch you before you blow up people, you ISIS scum. Go to Syria and take yourself out of the gene pool.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm straight and have a girlfriend, dipshit.

f*ck Arab women and children. You care more about them than you care about Isaaq people. Shows your jihadist mentality. I hope the authorities catch you before you blow up people, you ISIS scum. Go to Syria and take yourself out of the gene pool.
There's a better chance of your sister sucking my dick & getting pregnant :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.