Somali cultural genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Oh I see. Women in somalia have become extremely religious. I don't think it is a bad thing but they should make sure they don't wear tents just normal hijab and abaya
They live in the equator with the highest temperatures and wear black jilbaabs. Nasty salafis that forced this or death in the past

My mother told me before the civil war happaned. Somali women never had burqa, niqab or jilbab. After the civil war happened, Somalia got polluted by Wahhabism thanks to Saudi Arabia.

Somali women used to wore traditional colourful hijab like diraac with a colourful scarf.

20131208-171214.jpg

aa83d5669073a89ef53e63b34d6e2d28--hijab-fashion-modest-fashion.jpg

66cfb7fcadcbac6ee14399fdee528546--african-weddings-dirac-somali.jpg
Wallahi they didn't even wear hijab back then, especially the youth.
dress-jpg.39408

CYjR91yUkAU1gZ4.jpg

My mother told me before the civil war happaned. Somali women never had burqa, niqab or jilbab. After the civil war happened, Somalia got polluted by Wahhabism thanks to Saudi Arabia.

Somali women used to wore traditional colourful hijab like diraac with a colourful scarf.

20131208-171214.jpg

aa83d5669073a89ef53e63b34d6e2d28--hijab-fashion-modest-fashion.jpg

66cfb7fcadcbac6ee14399fdee528546--african-weddings-dirac-somali.jpg
Yes people still dressed with modesty its part of our culture but sudden influx of wahhabism ruined our culture.

With the hardship we faced for more than 30 years unrest in our lands, it’s only natural we become more conservative and come closer to our Lord.

It’s the choice of our women if they want to cover themselves more after all their beauty is not for us to see but for their husbands.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
It's actually disgusting. We need to make sure that all somali women don't wear that shit. Not all does it look ugly it's seriously makes u hot.
:salute: I respect your nationality.

Alxamdullillah with the rise in nationalism.
With the hardship we faced for more than 30 years unrest in our lands, it’s only natural we become more conservative and come closer to our Lord.

It’s the choice of our women if they want to cover themselves more after all their beauty is not for us to see but for their husbands.
"It's the choice of women" Except it's not, wahabbi terrorists took advantage of the civil war to force this or death.

Even now Al shabab does the same, don't fool yourself

:salute: I respect your nationality.

Alxamdullillah with the rise in nationalism.

"It's the choice of women" Except it's not, wahabbi terrorists took advantage of the civil war to force this or death.

Even now Al shabab does the same, don't fool yourself
Bro if you fear Allah don’t use the name of Allah to label terrorists. Call them khawarij or daish

upload_2018-7-14_10-22-43.jpeg

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Somalia is a Muslim country. you guys need to worry about your rights in the west and you should forget about Somalia.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The reason Somalis are more religious today is because of Islam and geographical location. Back then, Islamic culture had less influence on the Horn. Djibouti never had a civil war yet most of the women there dress conservatively. they don't wear tents but still, their fashion is ugly as f*ck.
Manif-Mjo-Djibouti-25aout2014.jpg

if you are against the cultural practices of Muslims then either work on reforming Islam or simply leave the religion.

Get rid of the Arab culture and bring back the Somalian traditional dress
B8OajmU.gif
I’m all for that! Wallahi we need to return to our Shafi’i roots and embrace our beautiful cultural heritage. Somalia in Siad Barre’s time was a utopia for us nationalists and cultural traditionalists :banderas::banderas:

VIP
The reason Somalis are more religious today is because of Islam and geographical location. Back then, Islamic culture had less influence on the Horn. Djibouti never had a civil war yet most of the women there dress conservatively. they don't wear tents but still, their fashion is ugly as f*ck.
Manif-Mjo-Djibouti-25aout2014.jpg

if you are against the cultural practices of Muslims then either work on reforming Islam or simply leave the religion.

Dude but in djibouti they can wear whatever they want, you can't compare it to somalia or somaliland. Choice is what we should be fighting for not undressing women who want to cover up.

I've seen previous posts from you and you're a secular extremist, is qabooji.

Status
Not open for further replies.