Somali Day at Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shithole

What the f*ck is as speaker doing Kkkkkk

Koonfuria killing the somali names since 91

Dumb as usual using term" as " to degrade us. that term will make you" land " you are also land land land. How hard is to get that fact!!! Insult Somalia you are insulting yourself. Land is not thing.

waraabe

Your superior
Dumb as usual using term" as " to degrade us. that term will make you" land " you are also land land land. How hard is to get that fact!!! Insult Somalia you are insulting yourself. Land is not thing.
learn somali hoe

These silly,patronising Somali days need to be ditched in favour of how to make money days ,set up companies, employment advice and so forth days. Fock all this flag waving ,picture taking and then go back broke to the same old ghetto.

VixR

Veritas
These silly,patronising Somali days need to be ditched in favour of how to make money days ,set up companies, employment advice and so forth days. Fock all this flag waving ,picture taking and then go back broke to the same old ghetto.

Lol. Actually, I wish we had some cultural community event to go to other than the stray wedding. I get your sentiment, but at the same time, it's always nice, maybe even important, to have a sense of community.

Lol. Actually, I wish we had some cultural community event to go to other than the stray wedding. I get your sentiment, but at the same time, it's always nice, maybe even important, to have a sense of community.

I agree. This sounds like a great thing that brings the community together and great opportunities to get to know each other. They take it for granted living in such a large and bustling Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.