Somali definition of "Divorce" f*ck her and them kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Before we jump to conclusion you cant come and tell me this isnt true, Ive lost count of the amount of times I have seen Divorced fathers that dont see their kids when they have divorced the Wife, I even know a guy who hasnt seen his kids for 20 years!

In my opinion if you have made the decision to have a child youre also makin the decision to take responsibility for that child you just cant abandon your obligation as a parent because you have divorced someone or gotten remarried :draketf:

This is getting so Normal to see these days

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Before we jump to conclusion you cant come and tell me this isnt true, Ive lost count of the amount of times I have seen Divorced fathers that dont see their kids when they have divorced the Wife, I even know a guy who hasnt seen his kids for 20 years!

In my opinion if you have made the decision to have a child youre also makin the decision to take responsibility for that child you just cant abandon your obligation as a parent because you have divorced someone or gotten remarried :draketf:

This is getting so Normal to see these days

images

Some fellow came knocking on my door asking where his ex-wife and kids had moved to (they moved from the area six months ago whilst the fellow abroad).to tell you another story , a fellow was riding a bus in London .....his kids were on the bus and the fellow did not even recognise his own kids.

As for the subject,i believe that you are entering into the realm of generalisations and the subject will obviously no doubt turn into a Female vs female bashing thread.be that may as it may ,one believes that both the men and women have to take their fair share of the blame.coming from a family with a high divorce rate,I would admit faraxs screwed up from the beginning ,however some of my female relatives actively seek to turn their children against the fathers and do their utmost to stop them having regular contact.often,every little excuse,mistake or argument is used as another opportunity for "he can't come near my kids ever again". in a nutshell , one has to say, and I am generalising here ,Somalis tend to have a childish and immature attitude towards to divorce.often it becomes about the man vs the women rather than about the children .children are ,in many cases,seen as bargaining tools and bragging rights.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some fellow came knocking on my door asking where his ex-wife and kids had moved to (they moved from the area six months ago whilst the fellow abroad).to tell you another story , a fellow was riding a bus in London .....his kids were on the bus and the fellow did not even recognise his own kids.

As for the subject,i believe that you are entering into the realm of generalisations and the subject will obviously no doubt turn into a Female vs female bashing thread.be that may as it may ,one believes that both the men and women have to take their fair share of the blame.coming from a family with a high divorce rate,I would admit faraxs screwed up from the beginning ,however some of my female relatives actively seek to turn their children against the fathers and do their utmost to stop them having regular contact.often,every little excuse,mistake or argument is used as another opportunity for "he can't come near my kids ever again". in a nutshell , one has to say, and I am generalising here ,Somalis tend to have a childish and immature attitude towards to divorce.often it becomes about the man vs the women rather than about the children .children are ,in many cases,seen as bargaining tools and bragging rights.

Thats the thing Somalis dont believe in compromising for each other

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Agreed.

But the reality is that those guys see their children as props and not as a responsibilty (there are women like this too) so even if they were in their children's lives they wouldn't be a parental figure more like an uncle who lives in their house. Eats, sleeps and goes to work.

The gravity in having children is lost on some people ( of all cultures and genders) and one of the first things they'll be asked about on judgement day is their children. Is their excuse really going to be 'she wouldn't let me see them?' .

:patrice: Very pathetic. These are the afar a la ii baneeyey types as well.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Agreed.

But the reality is that those guys see their children as props and not as a responsibilty (there are women like this too) so even if they were in their children's lives they wouldn't be a parental figure more like an uncle who lives in their house. Eats, sleeps and goes to work.

The gravity in having children is lost on some people ( of all cultures and genders) and one of the first things they'll be asked about on judgement day is their children. Is their excuse really going to be 'she wouldn't let me see them?' .

:patrice: Very pathetic. These are the afar a la ii baneeyey types as well.
yes :manny:
i'm finna tell him she sent the feds on me:manny:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's acceptable because our community doesn't care. Men who behave this way will still be allowed to marry other women and, if his ex wife is from another clan, he will be offered women by his clan. If they were shunned, this would be less likely to occur.

VixR

Veritas
He could be good wickle boy when you first meet him and then after a few kids he becomes a pain in the ass
A lot of men change tack once they seal the deal, I've noticed, women too, tho. Fake courting period all throughout no matter how long it takes. Their true self comes out to play when you live with them.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
then you shouldn't rush into marriage. They're a lot of indicators for being a good father, but women are irrational and select based on impulses.
Haha impulses what are we horney young teenage men lol. I would analyse a man until I scrutinize every inch of his intentions for selecting me plus I go more for brains than looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts