Somali Diaspora Qatar Conference Flexing Hermes

There was a conference in Qatar hosted by the Somali Federal government. There was a speaker, Yasmin Abdi (@yazabdi on instagram) who is a popular tech influencer speaking at the event. The girl is successful and a good influence to young Somalis. With her own money, she uses social media to share her lifestyle, but I’ve never seen her post any extravagant pieces. There was a conference hosted by the Somali government in Qatar, and there was a lot of high profile people there. She said she was gifted Hermes, which is kind of disgusting to me, especially during times like these where a lot of people are suffering back home. Does this mean our federal government invests in buying gifts for people who are already successful, when that money could go towards a soup kitchen for example, in a poor community back home, or a well in a remote community??
IMG_2418.jpeg
IMG_2419.jpeg
IMG_2417.jpeg

They are thieves

The less money they have access to, the better
Fucking frauds I hate them. These people can go work, and the have multiple passports, so issues in Somalia don’t affect them. You know there’s something wrong with your leadership when you have to go to a foreign country to hold a normal conference. Also, this girl said she wants to create 100k jobs in Somalia with the help of the federal government, but they’re probably going to use whatever foreign aid they get to create those jobs on themselves. Trash people.

This is where all the aid money goes to btw:kanyehmm:
Disgusting. Arab elites live lavish like this as well, but at least their people are not starving. Somalia could easily be like the UAE if evil people like this did not use poor Somalis back home as their scapegoats to quick riches for their own

Fucking frauds I hate them. These people can go work, and the have multiple passports, so issues in Somalia don’t affect them. You know there’s something wrong with your leadership when you have to go to a foreign country to hold a normal conference. Also, this girl said she wants to create 100k jobs in Somalia with the help of the federal government, but they’re probably going to use whatever foreign aid they get to create those jobs on themselves. Trash people.

What was the purpose of this meeting, so diasporas could sit on a stage and leave with a gift? Was there even a tangible goal for what these people are going to do in Somalia? And Hermes for a gift? I'm really disappointed. Buying French designer as a poor nation is a bad look, it's corruption 101.

World

VIP
Disgusting. Arab elites live lavish like this as well, but at least their people are not starving. Somalia could easily be like the UAE if evil people like this did not use poor Somalis back home as their scapegoats to quick riches for their own
They live lavish whilst having 1000x more revenue a year

What was the purpose of this meeting, so diasporas could sit on a stage and leave with a gift? Was there even a tangible goal for what these people are going to do in Somalia? And Hermes for a gift? I'm really disappointed. Buying French designer as a poor nation is a bad look, it's corruption 101.
Idk my friend is in Qatar and she told me they are just pitching local business ideas for diaspora…invest in Somalia type things except they are asking foreigners for funding to do it…also the Somali government paid for these people’s lavish hotel stays and dining at restaurants…meanwhile our people are starving back home I don’t understand.

They live lavish whilst having 1000x more revenue a year
Djibouti and Somalia could be like that too you know. We’re not retarded people, we have enough resources to sustain ourselves then do trade with outsiders…these kinds of people fund local terrorists and clan wars and usually the people most affected by this have no foreign passports, no where else to go and no money

World

VIP
Djibouti and Somalia could be like that too you know. We’re not retarded people, we have enough resources to sustain ourselves then do trade with outsiders…these kinds of people fund local terrorists and clan wars and usually the people most affected by this have no foreign passports, no where else to go and no money
It’s not about being smart
Their oil reserves can earn them $300 billion a year until 2100.

They’re so rich they got bored of corruption

It’s not about being smart
Their oil reserves can earn them $300 billion a year until 2100.

They’re so rich they got bored of corruption
I don’t understand African leaders tbh. There is corruption everywhere, every leader has offshore accounts…but others still invest in their countries whilst being corrupt…Wtf is wrong with Africans…Why not buy laptops for schools instead of shitty fucking hermes and dior…these fashion brands they support also support slave labor and racism sooo

World

VIP
I don’t understand African leaders tbh. There is corruption everywhere, every leader has offshore accounts…but others still invest in their countries whilst being corrupt…Wtf is wrong with Africans…Why not buy laptops for schools instead of shitty fucking hermes and dior…these fashion brands they support also support slave labor and racism sooo
I know it’s pathetic

Was your friend in qatar shocked when she told u ?

I know it’s pathetic

Was your friend in qatar shocked when she told u ?
Yes she said normal people closed down a hotel and they have luxury cars rented to them and drivers…Farmaajo is there too…they’re wearing rolex and shit and including rich Arabs in their discussions probably to ask for funding…This is so embarrassing to me because I went back home and there are boys and girls who are genuinely smart and deserve better, but they don’t have the resources to do so…the gov would rather invest in religious education which is nice, but what about math and sciences…creating opportunities for your people…at least building factories or something??? My friend told me these rich Somalis in qatar told her they all get loans on behalf of the government in Somalia, but they never pay it back so they buy houses outside of Somalia too and have investments…they also get government pensions and probably pocket their fundraiser money

Are u saying they paid for everyone’s flight and hotel ??
They invited university students and regular Somalis from the States related to high profile Somalis as guests for this event, and the hotel and expenses was paid for, but it is only for a couple days but still

There was a conference in Qatar hosted by the Somali Federal government. There was a speaker, Yasmin Abdi (@yazabdi on instagram) who is a popular tech influencer speaking at the event. The girl is successful and a good influence to young Somalis. With her own money, she uses social media to share her lifestyle, but I’ve never seen her post any extravagant pieces. There was a conference hosted by the Somali government in Qatar, and there was a lot of high profile people there. She said she was gifted Hermes, which is kind of disgusting to me, especially during times like these where a lot of people are suffering back home. Does this mean our federal government invests in buying gifts for people who are already successful, when that money could go towards a soup kitchen for example, in a poor community back home, or a well in a remote community??View attachment 335855View attachment 335856View attachment 335857
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis are more corrupt then even Kenyans they are so brazen with their nepotism where your qabil is supposed to get you a job instead of your merit or how about how they steal from their own people blind yet want to pretend they are good Muslims.

I heard she’s a graduate of Abaarso Tech by the way. Congratulations to her, she’s earning bread and she wants to share her knowledge with Somalis across the country. No xasidnimo.

The rest of y’all good luck, your future clansmen and women are getting sent to “Egypt” “Malaysia” “Ethiopia” for a degree in “Islamic Finance”
1721873053146.png

There was a conference in Qatar hosted by the Somali Federal government. There was a speaker, Yasmin Abdi (@yazabdi on instagram) who is a popular tech influencer speaking at the event. The girl is successful and a good influence to young Somalis. With her own money, she uses social media to share her lifestyle, but I’ve never seen her post any extravagant pieces. There was a conference hosted by the Somali government in Qatar, and there was a lot of high profile people there. She said she was gifted Hermes, which is kind of disgusting to me, especially during times like these where a lot of people are suffering back home. Does this mean our federal government invests in buying gifts for people who are already successful, when that money could go towards a soup kitchen for example, in a poor community back home, or a well in a remote community??View attachment 335855View attachment 335856View attachment 335857
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending