Somali Diaspora Qatar Conference Flexing Hermes

I heard she’s a graduate of Abaarso Tech by the way. Congratulations to her, she’s earning bread and she wants to share her knowledge with Somalis across the country. No xasidnimo.

The rest of y’all good luck, your future clansmen and women are getting sent to “Egypt” “Malaysia” “Ethiopia” for a degree in “Islamic Finance” View attachment 335887
Where did you get that abaarso info from?

She appears to not speak Somali in this interview from a few days ago (unless she left bardo at a young age).
There’s another Yasmin Abdi who pops in Google as a somaliland lawyer. Perhaps you are confusing the two?

I like her ideas but would it be better if she connected with the likes of dahabshill and wealthy Somalis did their own thing. God I hate the NGO-Somali gov- Arab/Europe pipeline.

Where did you get that abaarso info from?

She appears to not speak Somali in this interview from a few days ago (unless she left bardo at a young age).
There’s another Yasmin Abdi who pops in Google as a somaliland lawyer. Perhaps you are confusing the two?

I like her ideas but would it be better if she connected with the likes of dahabshill and wealthy Somalis did their own thing. God I hate the NGO-Somali gov- Arab/Europe pipeline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone who leaves their homeland above the age of 12 should be able to speak their language fluently in their 20s. Unless she lived with white folks? Perhaps she doesn’t feel comfortable speaking Somali to a Somali tv channel.

Abaarso kids usually live in either dorms or host family (cadaan) when they go abroad.

Abaarso kids usually live in either dorms or host family (cadaan) when they go abroad.
I don’t know man, this girls body language, mannerisms and tone doesn’t look like someone who spent a significant time back home. There are certain linguistic tendencies which children who come to the west after the age of 11 have, which she lacks. Google her name and there is not a mention of SL or human rights which is what Abaarso tech grads normally do.

I don’t know man, this girls body language, mannerisms and tone doesn’t look like someone who spent a significant time back home. There are certain linguistic tendencies which children who come to the west after the age of 11 have, which she lacks. Google her name and there is not a mention of SL or human rights which is what Abaarso tech grads normally do.

You’re right I didn’t even notice. She has no mention of abaarso on her work pages, and she comes across as very pro-somali too in her social media posts.

The only evidence I found was her twitter. I’m 100% sure she went there because my mum recognised her online straight away.

Attachments

• IMG_0852.jpeg
    IMG_0852.jpeg
    516.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0851.jpeg
    IMG_0851.jpeg
    707.1 KB · Views: 70
You’re right I didn’t even notice. She has no mention of abaarso on her work pages, and she comes across as very pro-somali too in her social media posts.

The only evidence I found was her twitter. I’m 100% sure she went there because my mum recognised her online straight away.
Aren’t abaarso graduates staunch landers

Her body language suggests darood heritage

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera

I dont think she graduated from Abaarso but rather was a teacher there. I remember seeing her pics teaching students back in 2015 in Hargeisa. Also, I dont think shes a Lander either.

Trending