Somali Dixon criminal grads spread out across Canada.Newfoundland robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Toronto man, 27-year-old Abdifatah Mohamed, is charged in relation to those offences.

:meleshame:

One of the locals charged with them

mitchell-nippard.png

:fredo:

$18K annual family income for Somalis in the US, the lowest of any ethnic group.
:camby:
Speak for yourself. I know so many well off Somalis that take vacations every year, own houses, and drive nice cars.

There's no way a family could survive off of $18K a year let alone 6 months.

Speak for yourself. I know so many well off Somalis that take vacations every year, own houses, and drive nice cars.

That's cause of the fraud, homehealth scams, daycare and community grants. Usually they are arrested after flaunting their ill gotten money. They vacation and buy homes but they end up in jail. Everything is confiscated

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Again, how is Canada the most beta country in the world but the Somalis there are the most savage :icon lol:

I would assume you guys would be playing hockey or drilling for maple syrup or something instead of :gunsmiley:

That's cause of the fraud, homehealth scams, daycare and community grants. Usually they are arrested after flaunting their ill gotten money. They vacation and buy homes but they end up in jail. Everything is confiscated
:ayaanswag:
Again don't project what your family does on other Somalis.

Majority of us Somalis in MN live in the nice suburbans just outside of Minneapolis and other cities. And most of them drive nice cars and are well off.
:childplease:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Even the richest Canadians can't travel every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts