Somali Dixon criminal grads spread out across Canada.Newfoundland robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, how is Canada the most beta country in the world but the Somalis there are the most savage :icon lol:

I would assume you guys would be playing hockey or drilling for maple syrup or something instead of :gunsmiley:

Hockey is too expensive, Somalis could only afford Basketball or Soccer at the time.

Gambar

VIP
:ayaanswag:
Again don't project what your family does on other Somalis.

Majority of us Somalis in MN live in the nice suburbans just outside of Minneapolis and other cities. And most of them drive nice cars and are well off.
:childplease:
Allah been badaana naa wax isku fal.

Gambar

VIP
Actually she is kinda right, a lot of my cousins in Minnesota live in the suburbans, go to universities and do have career jobs :manny:
The majority do not, Somalis can't handle criticism. Majority of Somalis are low income which is because they're refugees not economic migrants. When the old generation dies out it will change.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Because y'all are living that gaajo lifestyle over there.
:mjpls:

Things we take for granted is so expensive for them.

I take at least 8 vacations a year. I mostly rent a car and go on a road trip but for Canadian to do that it accounts for 4 months of apartment rent in Calgary. Stuff is very expensive in Canada. A cellphone plan costs $160 and they can't even call coast to coast.

Things we take for granted is so expensive for them.

I take at least 8 vacations a year. I mostly rent a car and go on a road trip but for Canadian to do that it accounts for 4 months of apartment rent in Calgary. Stuff is very expensive in Canada. A cellphone plan costs $160 and they can't even call coast to coast.
:ohhh:
I pay half that with the latest iPhone and unlimited talk, text, and data internationally.

They're really struggling over there adheer.
:snoop:

Why are y'all trying to come for us in America than?
:stopit:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ohhh:
I pay half that with the latest iPhone and unlimited talk, text, and data internationally.

They're really struggling over there adheer.
:snoop:

Why are y'all trying to come for us in America than?
:stopit:

I'm American adeer! I'm with you !

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Is it bad that I felt relieved when I saw that 3 of the guys were white newfies? At least we won't be catching most of the heat this time.:francis:
:camby:
Speak for yourself. I know so many well off Somalis that take vacations every year, own houses, and drive nice cars.

There's no way a family could survive off of $18K a year let alone 6 months.
There was the official stats released recently that showed that Somalis were the lowest earning ethnic group in America. So either you're lying or yall are getting fat off that haram money.:tacky:

Is it bad that I felt relieved when I saw that 3 of the guys were white newfies? At least we won't be catching most of the heat this time.:francis:

There was the official stats released recently that showed that Somalis were the lowest earning ethnic group in America. So either you're lying or yall are getting fat off that haram money.:tacky:
:camby:
I guess y'all are all haters.
Nobody wants to admit we made it.
Even though we built Minneapolis.
:browtf:

Most of us are doing good.
We all have nice houses, nice cars, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending