Somali Doctor advises to not marry..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
IMG_9325.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Hell no we need a larger educated and rich class of somalis back home and in the west

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

majority of the attractive childless women I've run into were educated. Especially chicks that are 25+. Majority of the fine chicks below this age with kids usually don't have a college degree.

If alinur doesn't want an educated women he will mostly be dealing with single moms and dumb chicks below the age of 25. Since he's a doctor a decent amount of the naag he will be dealing with will probably be gold diggers as well.

Bro is willingly signing himself up for a fucked up dating pool

Kisame

VIP
Hell no we need a larger educated and rich class of somalis back home and in the west

Most educated Muslim lads I've met have married educated women. In fact most educated men I've met in general are with a women with a degree.

Ali is on some weird red pill shit.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
majority of the attractive childless women I've run into were educated. Especially chicks that are 25+. Majority of the fine chicks below this age with kids usually don't have a college degree.

If alinur doesn't want an educated women he will mostly be dealing with single moms and dumb chicks below the age of 25. Since he's a doctor a decent amount of the naag he will be dealing with will probably be gold diggers as well.

Bro is willingly signing himself up for a fucked up dating pool
but I thought educated men want an educated women?

Kisame

VIP
but I thought educated men want an educated women?
Most do want an educated women.
Most educated Muslim lads I've met have married educated women. In fact most educated men I've met in general are with a women with a degree.

Ali is on some weird red pill shit.

Majority of the men dating uneducated naag usually don't have a college degree.

Somali doctor? Where did he get his degree? Let me guess Xamar or Turkey or Malaysia or Pakistan. He is clearly an upper class fob whose parents paid for him to go abroad and get a degree from a semi third world country and now he thinks it's some sort of flex he wants to gate keep from women.

@Kisame

This doctor is a fob. His dating pool are poor Xalimos back home who have not had the opportunity to get a degree in a third world or semi one. He can easily marry one as young as 16 and because his educated hasn't equipped him with any form of critical thinking that you would expect from a doctor has had world class education since infancy, he couldn't care less if the mother his kids is semi-illiterate. He's a product of Somali schooling who probably then went to India or Pakistan. Also being in a society in which the average person lives on $5 a day, that is why he is incredibly self important and the idea of a woman being as educated as him is a novelty to him since a woman being that educated in Somalia is a class marker. She's a daughter of a Somali odey that has money and connects and it not as easily impressed or abused.

Last edited:

Kisame

VIP
Somali doctor? Where did he get his degree? Let me guess Xamar or Turkey or Malaysia or Pakistan.

@Kisame

This doctor is a fob. His dating pool are poor Xalimos back home who have not had the opportunity to get a degree in a third world or semi one. That is why he is incredibly self important and the idea of a woman being as educated as him is a novelty to him since a woman being that educated in Somalia is a class marker. She's a daughter of a Somali odey that has money and connects and it not as easily impressed or abused.

"This doctor is a fob. His dating pool are poor Xalimos back home who have not had the opportunity to get a degree in a third world or semi one. That is why he is incredibly self important and the idea of a woman being as educated as him is a novelty to him since a woman being that educated in Somalia is a class marker. "

:mjkkk:
Lame ass nigga probably feels like a king back home surrounded by so many uneducated naag looking for a provider.
Shit like this is only possible if you only date poor naago.

Sucks to see that he actually has a platform as well. We need to have more educated couples being platformed on Somali media outlets. Not redpill bs like this.

Ah, you see how close I was? This guy either lives in Kenya or is a Suuju. I just knew that it would be a fob saying that and it's more accurate since he lives in Kenya, a place in which poor young girls are often married polygamously just to get crumbs from a rich man and many are dumped and divorced. Some of those so called 'educated and rich men' in Kenya have a rooster and treat marriage like a joke.

FYI: I'm not talking about Alinur personally, I am talking about the society he hails from and how a Somali or Somali Kenyan man can reach that conclusion. These men have ultimate power over women due to how poor and uneducated women are there and younger women are willing to go above and beyond to get a little bit of resources. It's also one of the reasons why bleaching is incredibly rife there and women literally compete intensely for men like him and wives are often let go for a younger and so called prettier model.

These men KNOW that a more educated and wealthier group of women will indeed change this set up and privilege. It will change the marriage market and women will not compete for crumbs and allow these men to dash their dignity.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"This doctor is a fob. His dating pool are poor Xalimos back home who have not had the opportunity to get a degree in a third world or semi one. That is why he is incredibly self important and the idea of a woman being as educated as him is a novelty to him since a woman being that educated in Somalia is a class marker. "

Lame ass nigga probably feels like a king back home surrounded by so many uneducated naag looking for a provider.

Sucks to see that he actually has a platform as well. We need to have more educated couples being platformed on Somali media outlets. Not redpill bs like this.

u wish YOU waz a king huh?
1726818387362.png

Read my post above about Somali Kenyan society and it makes complete sense why I man living in that terrible society will come to that conclusion.

Kenya is even worse than Xamar or Hargeisa since you have incredibly rich Somali men there and poor people rubbing shoulders and the lower classes of Somalis are seeing all these flash cars and houses and a good % who are poorer and seeing that are young pretty women who want a piece of the pie. Some of the men are going through these girls the same way gaalo rich men go through women. They marry and divorce and marry again, might even have a haram relationship on the side whilst some women are tossed and left poorer and a long suffering first wife has to be smart and stay to at least get her name on a few houses.

You can imagine how a society like that benefits men for the vast majority of women to stay poor, uneducated and not very smart.

Last edited: