Somali Doctor advises to not marry..

He is actually educated in Germany and is renowned Physician in Nairobi Kenya. So you are wrong yet again!
Nope, where was he raised? Look at the society he was raised in and the women he is surrounded by. He is a privileged fob who wants to gatekeeping his privileges. It’s as simple as that. It was even more glaringly obvious to me when I found out he was from Nairobi. I know this and wrote a whole post on it above. Nairobi men literally rely on girls there to be poor and uneducated and the divorce rates along with the amount of young women used and abused by these men is proof of it.

Even if I was wrong about where he was educated, I was definitely right about him being from back home. Reer Nairobi aren’t any different if not worse than those from Xamar and Hargeisa as I’ve outlined above.

Any man that wants women to be uneducated despite being from a society in which women there don’t even have child support and any form of support upon widowhood or divorce is nothing but the devil. Evil is the only way I can describe them. I’m sure you’ve been to Nairobi, there is no government assistance and women there are routinely discarded.

Last edited:
@Angelina I have my doubts that the dr is against marrying an educated woman to financially trap her. He was the alleged side piece to an educated, married woman.

So in his mind he thinks he'll be on the receiving end if he goes down that path. He is scared of karma :damn:

Any man that wants women to be uneducated despite being from a society in which women there don’t even have child support and any form of support upon widowhood or divorce is nothing but the devil. Evil is the only way I can describe them. I’m sure you’ve been to Nairobi, there is no government assistance and women there are routinely discarded.
You assume & interpret alot in his short statement.

The emphasis was on "highly educated working women" .

You assume & interpret alot in his short statement.

The emphasis was on "highly educated working women" .
Highly educated is what? Having a degree? Having what?

In a society like Kenya, if a woman isn’t educated and poor she’s going to be on the roadsides selling stuff in the heat if widowed and divorced. It’s so called ‘highly educated’ women that can sit in an aircon office and can provide for their families when shit hits the fan.

I’ll make assumptions because anyone that thinks a woman gaining extra knowledge is a nightmare is indeed a misogynist. Why is it great for him to being highly educated and not has female counterparts? What makes him and his gender so special that they have a right to gain knowledge and women don’t?

@Bundasliga

Sorry to point it out but you’re not great when it comes to detecting misogyny. You literally argued with me a few times over Tate and have defended this man and I’ll remind you of it and hence, I think you should sit this out. You have a propensity of defending misogyny and misogynistic men.

He’s isn’t saying that he is against women getting educated, he just don’t want to marry one, presumably because of the stereotype of a highly educated woman who is argumentative, assertive and lacking feminine qualities. It’s slightly true since men who have the chance don’t want a woman who prioritizes their career. The opposites attract, you don’t want a woman with manly qualities. Men want someone who is soft and welcoming, not someone who is a challenge.

@Angelina I have my doubts that the dr is against marrying an educated woman to financially trap her. He was the alleged side piece to an educated, married woman.

So in his mind he thinks he'll be on the receiving end if he goes down that path. He is scared of karma :damn:
Side piece. A side piece is different to a wife. Men’s requirements of a side piece is vastly different to a wife whom they expect kids and domestic duties from.

Generally speaking, this is as old as time. Misogynistic men tend to want a boring, uneducated wife and then have a more cosmopolitan and intelligent side piece whom they can bounce of off.

Even as far back as Ancient Greek, men would marry young girls who aren’t highly educated outside of domestics but would have worldly courtesans who were versed in politics, humor, history ect and the most prized of these courtesan's weren’t just the beautiful ones but the witty and intelligent.

The idea of men not valuing intelligence and education in women is a farce since time memoriam, but an uneducated wife who doesn’t have much assets outside of her husband is easier to control. It’s a trade off for misogynistic men. Control vs a meeting of minds.

In the regency and Victorian period in the West they were able to get around it by educating women but not giving them degrees and banning them from the work place. An upper class wife although not allowed to attend Oxford would be able to intellectually keep up with their her husband as fathers would employ the best tutors to teach daughters, literature, French, Latin, Maths and even scientific studies. Why? So that they’ll be interesting to a would be husband. Men have always valued education, but not the ‘options’ it gives women.

Highly educated is what? Having a degree? Having what?

In a society like Kenya, if a woman isn’t educated and poor she’s going to be on the roadsides selling stuff in the heat if widowed and divorced. It’s so called ‘highly educated’ women that can sit in an aircon office and can provide for their families when shit hits the fan.

I’ll make assumptions because anyone that thinks a woman gaining extra knowledge is a nightmare is indeed a misogynist. Why is it great for him to being highly educated and not has female counterparts? What makes him and his gender so special that they have a right to gain knowledge and women don’t?
As I said you immediately assume the worst ,who said they have to be uneducated , poor or have to sell goods on the roadside??

By "highly educated working women " he's referring to a specific type .

What about educated housewife's who are highly educated in matters of Deen that he can provide for?

Marriage in Africa isn't like marriage in western countries where spouses have no choice ,but work hard & therefore causes all kinds of troubles.

He’s isn’t saying that he is against women getting educated, he just don’t want to marry one, presumably because of the stereotype of a highly educated woman who is argumentative, assertive and lacking feminine qualities. It’s slightly true since men who have the chance don’t want a woman who prioritizes their career. The opposites attract, you don’t want a woman with manly qualities. Men want someone who is soft and welcoming, not someone who is a challenge.
True in what regard, nearly every studies shows that highly educated women hardly get divorced.

The lower the educational attainment of both men and women the higher the divorce rate.

Redpill and misogyny has done a number on men and now you’re regurgitating false information fed to you by other men with no basis.

Also let’s analyze your view, the only reason why you’d think a lower educated woman would be less argumentative is because you think she’s dumber and won’t argue back in cases that are clearly against her. Any intelligent woman will push back on things that don’t benefit her and you don’t need a degree for that.

As I said you immediately assume the worst ,who said they have to be uneducated , poor or have to sell goods on the roadside??
Because the ‘worst’ is normal in Kenya and Somalia? How about you go back home for a bit and leave your cushy privileged life in the West and you’ll see for yourself what I mean?
By "highly educated working women " he's referring to a specific type .

What about educated housewife's who are highly educated in matters of Deen that he can provide for?
This isn’t about his personal preferences, this chap is clearly trying to demonize working women who are educated and only a person with nefarious intent would do this. It’s clearly to do with control. He wants these women to stay unmarried so that the younger gen of women give up hopes of becoming a doctor like him. He is actively telling men to avoid them.
Marriage in Africa isn't like marriage in western countries where spouses have no choice ,but work hard & therefore causes all kinds of troubles.
Marriage in Africa is harder and indeed worse than the West. In the West, if an uneducated housewife gets divorced, she can apply for benefits, she can go into working in care and has more options due to safety nets. In a place like Somalia the situation is indeed dire. I’ve seen it first hand with my own flipping eyes. I’ve seen young girls having to give up complete custody of children under 6 because the father refused child support and said if you can’t house them, I’ll take them.

Please go to Africa. Spoken like a true privileged Westerner indeed!

@Bundasliga

Sorry to point it out but you’re not great when it comes to detecting misogyny. You literally argued with me a few times over Tate and have defended this man and I’ll remind you of it and hence, I think you should sit this out. You have a propensity of defending misogyny and misogynistic men.
I never defended his past sins & haram behavior.

I stood up for him after you feminists takfired him for converting to Islam :mjlol:
& I'll do it again .

I don't care who you are or what your past is , it's not up to me to allow non Muslims to revert . It was you feminists who didn't adhere to the Islamic teachings not me .

Side piece. A side piece is different to a wife. Men’s requirements of a side piece is vastly different to a wife whom they expect kids and domestic duties from.

Generally speaking, this is as old as time. Misogynistic men tend to want a boring, uneducated wife and then have a more cosmopolitan and intelligent side piece whom they can bounce of off.

Even as far back as Ancient Greek, men would marry young girls who aren’t highly educated outside of domestics but would have worldly courtesans who were versed in politics, humor, history ect and the most prized of these courtesan's weren’t just the beautiful ones but the witty and intelligent.

The idea of men not valuing intelligence and education in women is a farce since time memoriam, but an uneducated wife who doesn’t have much assets outside of her husband is easier to control. It’s a trade off for misogynistic men. Control vs a meeting of minds.

In the regency and Victorian period in the West they were able to get around it by educating women but not giving them degrees and banning them from the work place. An upper class wife although not allowed to attend Oxford would be able to intellectually keep up with their her husband as fathers would employ the best tutors to teach daughters, literature, French, Latin, Maths and even scientific studies. Why? So that they’ll be interesting to a would be husband. Men have always valued education, but not the ‘options’ it gives women.

I don't disagree with you on your points here. But its common for cheaters to feel paranoid about being cheated on etc. I think his past being the other man definitely plays into his outlook on women and relationships.

I never defended his past sins & haram behavior.

I stood up for him after you feminists takfired him for converting to Islam :mjlol:
& I'll do it again .

I don't care who you are or what your past is , it's not up to me to allow non Muslims to revert . It was you feminists who didn't adhere to the Islamic teachings not me .
You really did and I can show the proof. You argued with me when I said he was a trafficker and now that all the proof is coming out you’re trying to change your tone.

Also, you’re a liar since I never takfired him. You won’t find one post of mine saying he isn’t a Muslim. Furthermore, most of it wasn’t even the ‘past’.

You defended him and I never takfired him. I never said he was a gaal but questioned his commitment to Islam when he likened himself to a God.

Now that he has embarrassed the likes of you and others who defended him, at least have a bit of integrity and admit I was right.

You defend the worst of men. And btw, it was his past and now the fruits of your so called ‘defense’ is clear to see with Andrew turning on you Muslim men who aligned with him out of hate of women.

You really did and I can show the proof. You argued with me when I said he was a trafficker and now that all the proof is coming out you’re trying to change your tone.

Also, you’re a liar since I never takfired him. You won’t find one post of mine saying he isn’t a Muslim. Furthermore, most of it wasn’t even the ‘past’.

You defended him and I never takfired him. I never said he was a gaal but questioned his commitment to Islam when he likened himself to a God.
Very Islamic from you
Now that he has embarrassed the likes of you and others who defended him, at least have a bit of integrity and admit I was right.

You defend the worst of men.
Show me how what I did was against the Deen. Show me where Muslims are allowed to questions people intentions for converting & saying it's not genuine .

Sort yourself out

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nope, where was he raised? Look at the society he was raised in and the women he is surrounded by. He is a privileged fob who wants to gatekeeping his privileges. It’s as simple as that. It was even more glaringly obvious to me when I found out he was from Nairobi. I know this and wrote a whole post on it above. Nairobi men literally rely on girls there to be poor and uneducated and the divorce rates along with the amount of young women used and abused by these men is proof of it.

Even if I was wrong about where he was educated, I was definitely right about him being from back home. Reer Nairobi aren’t any different if not worse than those from Xamar and Hargeisa as I’ve outlined above.

There is actually a family court in Nairobi and women are fairly educated there. Especially Sujui girls who mostly know english. So you are wrong yet again!

There is actually a family court in Nairobi and women are fairly educated there. Especially Sujui girls who mostly know english. So you are wrong yet again!
Those family courts enforce NOTHING! Hence why a lot of the documentaries surrounding Somalis and the rampant misogyny is mostly documented in Kenya.

As for the educated girls there, I know some as well and they’re the daughters of middle class and well off men.

Many women that live in Nairobi hail from Somalia and aren’t Suuju or they’re poor girls from Wajiir.

Don’t talk to me like I don’t know what’s what in Kenya. They have one of the most divorces, rampant polygamy of women being married and discarded and the list continues and wealthy men treat the place like it’s their playground and you have incredibly rich folks mixing with poor people there and the inequality is clear to see unlike cities like Xamar, Hargeisa and Bossaso.