somali female internet myth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Sxb my sisters are literally pale, lighter than 90% of North Africans and they have Somali men proposing to them all the time. :ftw9nwa: People have different taste.
:lolbron:
am sure what attracted them was the similarities in culture not the skin tone:mjpls:

are your sisters like you:mjpls:
would they give this brother:mugshotman: a shot?

Apollo

VIP
Sxb my sisters are literally pale, lighter than most North Africans and they have Somali men proposing to them all the time. :ftw9nwa: People have different taste.

Most Benadiris are darker than North Africans. Don't lie.

Even pure Arabians are generally a bit darker than Berber Maghrebis.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I've seen hafez pic he looks like a somali mixed with carab don't know why he's trying to paint a different pic his litteraly somali lightskin not carab light skin. SELF HATER.

There is a difference between Emotional instability vs mental instability but you're too dense to understand. Stick with your Oromo conspiracy theories.

image.jpeg
There is a difference between Emotional instability vs mental instability but you're too dense to understand. Stick with your Oromo conspiracy theories.

You are not qualified to give advice mr psycho. You are mentally ill and please do not comment till you get better bye mr psycho

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Its not a myth, Somali females are beautiful, but the internet had a lot to do with it. Since the early 2000's nigga been lusting over them.

No one is checking for Somalis in the real world. Small minority/people without any real cultural, political or economic influences. We should use this silent minority position to empower ourselves and better our position.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Bro these females locked in their rooms all day after a long day of cooking and cleaning, then they log onto twitter spout all their hate for somali guys and everything somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts