Somali girl arguing with Kevin Samuels on live

He has a point. How are you going to bypaas your family, extended family and community to ask a youtube personality for marriage advice.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The thing is all women have a natural sense and deep need to be a victim and Somali women come from stable homes with deen and daqaan and are siphoning off the terrible lives African-American woman actually receive
Stable homes?

33D4201C-C4BA-4AC6-84BA-ADD8E89492CC.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Unfortunately ,they have an agenda .
they shouldn't bash until there's clearcut evidence .
We should all be wary of these people. Whether they are crazy faraxs who hate xaalimos or crazy xaalimos that hate faraxs. I hope we stop participating in these useless gender wars. I hate ajnabi who do it, so I hate somalis who do it even more. We can only do better if we stop trying to bring each other down. I may shade abdis from time to time, but I don’t mean ill intent. I also dislike those xaalimos who clearly have an agenda against faraxs, same with the “victimization” xaalimos who stick somali buisness to other peoples problems. We should eradicate all those incels/femcele at once.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why are Somalis even listening or following KS? The guy focuses on AA gender issues.

Shaqo la'aan Somalis yet again never fail to amaze me.

We should all be wary of these people. Whether they are crazy faraxs who hate xaalimos or crazy xaalimos that hate faraxs. I hope we stop participating in these useless gender wars. I hate ajnabi who do it, so I hate somalis who do it even more. We can only do better if we stop trying to bring each other down. I may shade abdis from time to time, but I don’t mean ill intent. I also dislike those xaalimos who clearly have an agenda against faraxs, same with the “victimization” xaalimos who stick somali buisness to other peoples problems. We should eradicate all those incels/femcele at once.
Yep 100%
One of my problems is at least they should speak af somali .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They have no way of knowing if he’s gay, there projecting what they want on him, it’s amusing to see. :mjlol:
Notice how all simps and females call him gay? Anyman who is against their bs is disparaged with gay accusation. They are used to gang banging pant slagging thugs.

“We need to start advocating for men who want to be with men “
What kind of a man speaks like this

Knew it ! He is gayyyyyyy!
Faraxis look up to a gay man
Well he likes skinny men , soo :mybusiness: