Somali girl & BLM force Director to STEP DOWN after he EXCUSED himself while Black prof was speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Boring in that sense is good. Refreshing even :nvjpqts:

:mjpls:
I said that I’mma ride for em muffs
Most likely I’mma die with my finger on em muffs
Homie, I’ve been divin' all day into these muffs
And I ain’t goin' in unless I’m with going in wit my muffs

I've been grinding all day to get to these muffs.

Just know I fucked with you the long way.

My muffs. My muffs

My muffs. My muffs.

*echoes*

My muffs. My muffs.

My muffs. My muffs.

Uffs

Uffs

Uffs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoL I liked the song better unparodied :hova::hova:

honestly cops here are NOWHERE near as bad in america or other parts of the world. UK and australia included. so wtf are they doing being so aggressive, these heffas are trying to bring hate and injustice where none exists. especially in diverse ass toronto. i barely see any white people tbh. they tried it. BLM is important literally anywhere BUT canada. FML

Canadians are so miskeen lmao I can't imagine aggressive cops being a thing there. :mjlol:

Plus they don't have muricas weird gun culture and are generally not as trigger happy

maestro

Cultural revolution
honestly cops here are NOWHERE near as bad in america or other parts of the world. UK and australia included. so wtf are they doing being so aggressive, these heffas are trying to bring hate and injustice where none exists. especially in diverse ass toronto. i barely see any white people tbh. they tried it. BLM is important literally anywhere BUT canada. FML

It's basically the hive mind and young people trying too hard to relate. BLM isn't needed in Canada at all. They should go to Texas with this shit

Well, think about it.

These Black Lives Matter Activists in Toronto are looking at all the "fun" their brethren are having in the US, and now they want to bring that to Canada.

BLM rallies are turnt, why would you wanna miss out on all that fun?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Indigenous lives for real don't matter to some provincial governing bodies

That should be a focus

Well, think about it.

These Black Lives Matter Activists in Toronto are looking at all the "fun" their brethren are having in the US, and now they want to bring that to Canada.

BLM rallies are turnt, why would you wanna miss out on all that fun?

Lmfao what's turnt about appropriating the struggles of other people?

We don't even have rallies until someone gets shot or they make scene at Dundas square.

Indigenous lives for real don't matter to some provincial governing bodies

That should be a focus

We don't even have rallies until someone gets shot or they make scene at Dundas square.

LOL :icon lol:

Police killing civilians is extremely rare in Canada, and police killing black civilians is even rarer. Why else do you think these BLM activists hang onto the story of Andrew Loku so much? Because he was the rare person who was killed by officers in Canada, and he was Black, which gives them a reason to protest.

I remember hearing BLM activists claiming that Prime Minister Trudeau was prejudiced because he didn't appoint any Blacks to his cabinet, which sounds ridiculous. In their eyes, everyone is racist until proven otherwise.

maestro

Cultural revolution

That's exactly what they're doing bruh. Can't believe I didn't think of it this way before

Status
Not open for further replies.