Somali girl calaacaling about Trump and is scared shitless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Rooble, I curiously went through your vidme and this shit made me spit my drink out man..
Kulaha, How Habar Gidir buys livestock

:mjcry: aa ku qabto sxb

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Crying like a lil :camby:"as an african American what if one of my family members get shot" :mjlol: sorry but calling yourself an african american when you're not one is you selling yourself out to jump on a oppression bandwagon you were never on to begin with, only to shout at the country that let your family in when they were in their most dire state
"Oh officer I know I'm a pls don't shoot me" :mjlol:

of course she is. Why on earth you'd sell yourself out to somebody else's cause when your own country and people need the attention is stupid. African unity and black unity I are bs catch phrases that don't mean shit when there's no Somali unity to begin with. Charity starts at home

She currently lives in America sxb. You mostly focus on your own problems before anything else and America looks perpetually fucked atm

But yeah the no Somali unity is depressing and the shit we need to address.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Rooble, I curiously went through your vidme and this shit made me spit my drink out man..
Kulaha, How Habar Gidir buys livestock

:mjcry: aa ku qabto sxb
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk iga raali noqo cuzz :dead: but HG real niggas they never catch feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.