Somali girl in tiny pacific Island calls police from a cave after she was raped(Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very disturbing.

"As a Somali girl, I was hoping to come to a safe place, but I have no safety," she said.

"As we walk to work, Nauruan men charge us five dollars to use the road, then they follow us and harass us or touch us."

The women both live in the Nauruan community.

'Police took four hours to arrive'
In a police statement obtained by 7.30, the Somali woman stated she was out walking near the Ewa settlement camp when she was dragged into the bushes by two Nauruan men and raped.

She said police took four hours to arrive, and she has heard no update since on the subsequent investigation.

The second woman said she was 10 weeks pregnant after also being raped.

This really pisses me off!:ricrazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your late already made a thread about this shit:camby:
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali--gets-raped.1102/#post-15235

The tales of the abuse of our people worldwide should never be forgotten.

Dont count on it if it was up to the Somali Radical SJWs we would bend down and suck off the world and go hide corner cry like a victim.

Cuz f*ck our interests. Lets be the ideological & physical dumping ground for the western world.

The Feminists would hold it up like a humanitarian trophee!

Maaaan this really pisses me off!!

Dont count on it if it was up to the Somali Radical SJWs we would bend down and suck off the world and go hide corner cry like a victim.

Cuz f*ck our interests. Lets be the ideological & physical dumping ground for the western world.

:what1: Rule #1: anything and everything relates back to SJWs

I

IntensiveCareUnit

you're a fucking idiot. what do you mean? what are you talking about? are you ok? mentally? like what is happening

this about a woman who got raped. why do you want to make this another lame af discussion about SGWs?

:what1: Rule #1: anything and everything relates back to SJWs

Rule #2: SJWs are media hounds/peddlers and attention s! That would potentially exploit this girls Story and hold it up like Trophee no different then that bullshit FGM propaganda!

Now take a hike you Weasel! :camby:

you're a fucking idiot. what do you mean? what are you talking about? are you ok? mentally? like what is happening

this about a woman who got raped. why do you want to make this another lame af discussion about SGWs?

im talking about Social justice Warriors ! It was a respond was directed at Omars comment!
it was a hypotetical.

What you guys are doing is allowing words to effect rather then listening what is actually being said.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

^ :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
im talking about Social justice Warriors ! It was a respond was directed at Omars comment!
it was a hypotetical.

What you guys are doing is allowing words to effect rather then listening what is actually being said.
no, but why do they matter?

^ :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

no, but why do they matter?

Cuz what they do is use people sufferings for their own self interests. They use minorities and women as mascots. They want nothing more than to trash the dignity,privcy of that poor girl, in disguise as sympathy and help.

do not read into much what i said! it was something directed towards omars comment.

Nevermind my SJW comment people are reading to much into it!

Anyways can someone tell me why are there somalis in a tiny Pacific Island of all places. We are like the gypsies of Africa litterally in every corner of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.