Somali girl in tiny pacific Island calls police from a cave after she was raped(Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your late already made a thread about this shit:camby:
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali--gets-raped.1102/#post-15235

So you care more about someone copying your thread than you do about the rape of a Somali sister? I hope you die a virgin you worm.

On topic the family is partially responsible, I'd never let a female relative tahrib on her own, if a man can't accompany her I'd make her stay. And before feminists come in and ask why, it's because he'd be able to help protect her from predators like the two that attacked her. It even said in the report "Danielle Serrano, who worked on Nauru last year, said she was aware of local Nauruan security guards threatening single female asylum seekers at the detention centre. "Some of the local guards had said to them that they were looking forward to them being released because of what they would like to do to them," she said.

OFC the men who commited the crime are to blame. First thing she need is justice!
But im still curious as to why there are somalis in Pacific Island of Naruru to begin with? This story is very bizzare!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So you care more about someone copying your thread than you do about the rape of a Somali sister? I hope you die a virgin you worm.

On topic the family is partially responsible, I'd never let a female relative tahrib on her own, if a man can't accompany her I'd make her stay. And before feminists come in and ask why, it's because he'd be able to help protect her from predators like the two that attacked her. It even said in the report "Danielle Serrano, who worked on Nauru last year, said she was aware of local Nauruan security guards threatening single female asylum seekers at the detention centre. "Some of the local guards had said to them that they were looking forward to them being released because of what they would like to do to them," she said.
f*ck her and f*ck you:stopit:

OFC the men who commited the crime are to blame. First thing she need is justice!
But im still curious as to why there are somalis in Pacific Island of Naruru to begin with? This story is very bizzare!
It's a controversial Australian policy to detain and process asylum seekers that come by boat.

Our women have been raped and in fear of rape on this tiny island for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.