Somali Girl Karbash the shit out of white convert...Yall remember him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuming at the very least, she's gonna cause marital problems with this one :banderas:

Looool soomaha. Shiiiidh.
I have a strong feeling the only reason this lil girl is going this hard is cuz Sam is an easy target...a white Muslim. I bet if a Tyrone was talking about Somalis and their "inherent anti blackness" these chicas would be drooling....yes...yes Tyrone lecture us.
Why don't they go after that gaal white guy with the Somali sjw wife whose band name was a Somali phrase?

He's right about Somalis not accepting the black label though.:comeon:

She sounds like a SJW.:comeon:

When did melanin make someone black? we are as close to other Africans as we are to whites.:comeon:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
He's right about Somalis not accepting the black label though.:comeon:

She sounds like a SJW.:comeon:

When did melanin make someone black? we are as close to other Africans as we are to whites.:comeon:
I still didn't read her long rant...I just looked at the pics :ulachen001:

13076738_947601828671740_4267894447648950243_n.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

13062199_947602108671712_2395299614102908298_n.jpg

:fittytousand:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Looool soomaha. Shiiiidh.
I have a strong feeling the only reason this lil girl is going this hard is cuz Sam is an easy target...a white Muslim. I bet if a Tyrone was talking about Somalis and their "inherent anti blackness" these chicas would be drooling....yes...yes Tyrone lecture us.
Why don't they go after that gaal white guy with the Somali sjw wife whose band name was a Somali phrase?

ookaaalay I thought somalis girls left the tyrone al akbar phase:faysalwtf:
and you're prolly right about him being easy target....I just enjoyed the intense karbaashsiilaanyolaugh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sick of the word "melanin"
SJW losers love to use this word. They get angry when people dehumanize them because of their skin color but these dumb asses throw the word "melanin" like they just discovered. Stfu with your stupid ass. Nobody cares about your "melanin".

If Sam had SamofSomaliland as his username, every Isaaq on the planet would be selling their daughters and mothers to defend him. Too bad he made the wrong choice when he chose Somalia. :lol:

I'm sick of the word "melanin"
SJW losers love to use this word. They get angry when people dehumanize them because of their skin color but these dumb asses throw the word "melanin" like they just discovered. Stfu with your stupid ass. Nobody cares about your "melanin".

One of their fav buzzwords....they only speak in buzz words they learn from their gender studies profs and tumblr

If Sam had SamofSomaliland as his username, every Isaaq on the planet would be selling their daughters and mothers to defend him. Too bad he made the wrong choice when he chose Somalia. :lol:

Go home Roger....don't derail this into a Sland/Somalia thing loser

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

warya ibnu jabarti don't derail my thread:ufdup:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
One of their fav buzzwords....they only speak in buzz words they learn from their gender studies profs and tumblr

I'm coming off mean when I say this but I've seen Sudanese girls on IG with the caption, my melanin is popping. I'm like bish nobody wants your melanin trust me, truuuuuuust mi daddi. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.