Somali girl married 2 another Somali on Youtube is hard 2 come by but ones who married out are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey husband -"xalimo who is this guy?"

Xalimo(wife)- "Oh this is my cousin from Somalia, Abdi. He is visiting the city and will stay with us"

Turkey husband- "Ok, well I'm going to work"

*closes door*

tumblr_mj9gotissi1r94e9jo1_500.gif

I ain't even mad about interracial somali marriages, we stay winning behind the scenes :drakekidding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stuff like that reflects badly st your family!!!!! Plz don't generalize your personal experience at all Somali women

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lol the baby has a head like a Somali child. Mashallah.

How come there aren't any Somali woman/Jamaican or other black male couples on YouTube? :cosbyhmm:

Yh i've noticed that there are a lot of somali interracial couples on youtube... I guess that with increasing globalisation, it was bound to happen. i expect to see more half abdis and xalimos in the future. :obama:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I remember getting my haircut and this random nigerian asked me why somali men give bad looks when they see a nigerian man with a somali girl. Told him thats normal and he said he would not care if he saw a somali with a nigerian lady. I asked him who the fu** wants a bantu woman? We both laughed

C36BE4C3-037E-4F3C-AD70-A8F80A75E583-4713-00000723F1C00576_tmp.png

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You guys are acting all suprised but the answer to your question is fairly clear :lolbron: It's the same reason black women on youtube show of their white husbands :manny:

The @Canuck @hodon are a minority in the west, the die-hard Somali only, thick-skinned, full of pride with strong dhaqan, culture, morals are becoming a needle in the haystack kind of thing.

If it wasn't for a big portion of Somali parents forcing many to toe the line, the exodus would be far bigger, especially when you factor in the huge number of betaised bakhti Somali male's in existence in the West, it's hard to blame them.

But you would expect at least xishood and not showcasing to the whole world as if you struck gold, never seen a bakhti betaised Somali male that does this, even the most degenerate of them doesn't do this. Those Xalimo's are forcing these man, just look at how she is the centre of attention and the dude just wants this to end, nacalad ba ku ***

waraabe

Your superior
The @Canuck @hodon are a minority in the west, the die-hard Somali only, thick-skinned, full of pride with strong dhaqan, culture, morals are becoming a needle in the haystack kind of thing.

If it wasn't for a big portion of Somali parents forcing many to toe the line, the exodus would be far bigger, especially when you factor in the huge number of betaised bakhti Somali male's in existence in the West, it's hard to blame them.

But you would expect at least xishood and not showcasing to the whole world as if you struck gold, never seen a bakhti betaised Somali male that does this, even the most degenerate of them doesn't do this. Those Xalimo's are forcing these man, just look at how she is the centre of attention and the dude just wants this to end, nacalad ba ku ***

Stop about women all the time sxb. You have done enough to women since 1991 kkkkkkk

Radical

Been there, done that
Wallahi these women are too much us farah's need our own hero too someone needs to grab his nearest white chick and camera

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Wallahi these women are too much us farah's need our own hero too someone needs to grab his nearest white chick and camera

You're right. It's like a good 90% just married the first white to give them attention regardless of how ugly and no swag they have.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

It's always Eastern European bakhti who can barely formulate an English sentence that they marry. Clearly it's because they are insecure, with no pride and hate their daqan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending