Somali girl mocking the religion for few RTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Somali hijabi who said a while ago that she says Bismilah before sucking dick. She got lots of RTs and laughs out of it. Nothing is sacred on the Internet. Anything goes.

There's a Somali girl who refuses to take her hijab off when having sex.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's girls out there who don't really believe in Islam yet still wear the hijab like this airhead bimbo who probably would prostrate & worship her idol. It's a sad state of affairs but the end the real will be separated from the fake.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
how tf is that mocking the religion?
If one don't really know much about Islam & they're not a Muslim, I can see how they could come to that conclusion but for a Muslim, it's beyond me why they won't be able to connect the dots, the holiest place in Islam, nearly two billion Muslims pray to that direction, need I say more?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
@Organzm thingy thing says she wears hijab yet she doesn't believe in Islam :oh6b81q:
Presumably because it's much harder for Somali women to renounce their religion wholeheartedly due to the negative consequences. I think that's why she made the choice to stay wearing the hijab. I could be wrong though.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Maybe because Drake isn't allowed in the xaram. I don't know why this is such a big deal either :zhqjlmx:
shes putting drake on the kabah where muslims do tawaf around for Allah, and talking about memorizing his lyrics like the quran :ohlord: see thr connection?

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
well im not here to teach u so

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.