Somali girl posts the flag & the face trend and gets attacked by somali incels for being a christian, ajnabis call us miserable & the most hateful.

Check my 2nd post

She didn't even mention she is a Christian in the post but her bio says 'jesus' and I've seen her before and yes she is a Christian but why does that concern us? Unless you are related to her or close friends with her it shouldn't matter to you. Just allow people to believe in whatever they want it has nothing to do with us it's just makes us look crazy in front of ajnabis I have never seen any other ethnicities that are majority Muslim say "you can't be _____ if you're not muslim" in mass numbers like us, very odd.

its twitter. Even so a large portion of online gaal somalis have a habit of mocking us, (Exsomalian) why dont those langaabs ever talk about them lol.

Somalis are chimps online tho. There always either battling each other or other ethnicities

I was just reading casually and then I saw she called us a sh*thole. Nah man.People from SIERRA LEONE are calling Somalia a sh*thole. The Ebola lot.

Ffs it’s so over, maybe Pinky was right. I’m claiming Isaaqistan now.

The secret of the internet is to ignore things. The incels ran in to confront her and the other girl that didn't look Somali. Now both posts have blown up. They do it to themselves everytime.

We all know incels are terrible and many escape that side of social media to come over here but you guys have brought their stuff here.
Has it ever occured to you that folks dont want to see their posts here? Why spread the crap further, i constantly see you spreading ragebait posts from tiktok/twitter along with that @Geeljire lotus guy. It's pathetic, keep this shit stashed in the shitheap of twitter.

We all know incels are terrible and many escape that side of social media to come over here but you guys have brought their stuff here.
Has it ever occured to you that folks dont want to see their posts here? Why spread the crap further, i constantly see you spreading ragebait posts from tiktok/twitter along with that @Geeljire lotus guy. It's pathetic, keep this shit stashed in the shitheap of twitter.
But there's plenty of guys on here that have the same mentality as the incels on twitter, so how exactly are you escaping it when they are here to?

But there's plenty of guys on here that have the same mentality as the incels on twitter, so how exactly are you escaping it when they are here to?
One or two are equally unhinged that can be taken to account by the posters here, and there vomit doesnt make it out of somali spaces. The ppl you posted seem genuinely deranged and gets negative attention from the outside, its not the same.

Yall idiots, she and her brother were young when they got sent away to an orphanage or raised else where than a somali muslim environment, instead of incells and online imams shitting on certain demographics within our community, shit on ur low iq jabhad leaders whom yall idolised for 3 decades. That got us here in the first place

Yall idiots, she and her brother were young when they got sent away to an orphanage or raised else where than a somali muslim environment, instead of incells and online imams shitting on certain demographics within our community, shit on ur low iq jabhad leaders whom yall idolised for 3 decades. That got us here in the first place

I figured this was the situation. Either they were adopted and grew up in a christian home or they are half Somali and have a christian parent. This does happen on occasion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it may be idiotic but a tiny portion does exist as some were converted in colonial times by foreign missionaries and gave their religion to their children, their half somali or just were adopted. So denying their existence is stupid and also counterproductive as many do convert to Islam if they are connected with the larger somali community

I don't think they're Somali. Their objective is to spread hate; against Somalis and others, to create a "blowback" cycle. I remember the girl who was crying with bruises and how they blamed Somali men; I remember the school brawl and how he accused Somalis of racism. Why is this account commited in maligning the Somali name?

I don't think they're Somali. Their objective is to spread hate; against Somalis and others, to create a "blowback" cycle. I remember the girl who was crying with bruises and how they blamed Somali men; I remember the school brawl and how he accused Somalis of racism. Why is this account commited in maligning the Somali name?