Somali girl posts the flag & the face trend and gets attacked by somali incels for being a christian, ajnabis call us miserable & the most hateful.

The question should be…why are these other Africans always in Somali business?

Twitter is massive and I sometimes get stuck on Nigerian, South African etc etc Twitter and there is a lot of fighting. Yet, you never ever see a Somali in the comments. For example, you don’t see us getting outraged at Nigerian men when they defend known rapists or when they spew vile misogyny. We leave it to their own women.

You don’t see us getting involved when we see horrible pictures of victims of Nigerian cultists who lure women only to slaughter them in sacrificial rituals. Even when its a Muslim vs Christian Nigerian beef which is very common, we mind our business.

We don’t get involved in their gender wars where often, they praise lighter skinned Ethiopians and Cape Verdians while putting their own women down using anti blackness tropes.

I’m sure some Somalis have seen those tweets but like me, we scroll past them as most of us have zero interest in their shenanigans.

Yet, again and again we’re seeing other Africans acting enraged over inter Somali beef.

These cuqdad ridden mfs need to start minding their own business and get their noses out of our affairs. I have seen them say far worse things about each other than any so called Somali trolls yet I don’t jump in to call them out as it’s none of my business.

Twitter is massive and I sometimes get stuck on Nigerian, South African etc etc Twitter and there is a lot of fighting. Yet, you never ever see a Somali in the comments. For example, you don’t see us getting outraged at Nigerian men when they defend known rapists or when they spew vile misogyny. We leave it to their own women.

You don’t see us getting involved when we see horrible pictures of victims of Nigerian cultists who lure women only to slaughter them in sacrificial rituals. Even when its a Muslim vs Christian Nigerian beef which is very common, we mind our business.

We don’t get involved in their gender wars where often, they praise lighter skinned Ethiopians and Cape Verdians while putting their own women down using anti blackness tropes.

I’m sure some Somalis have seen those tweets but like me, we scroll past them as most of us have zero interest in their shenanigans.

Yet, again and again we’re seeing other Africans acting enraged over inter Somali beef.

These cuqdad ridden mfs need to start minding their own business and get their noses out of our affairs. I have seen them say far worse things about each other than any so called Somali trolls yet I don’t jump in to call them out as it’s none of my business.
Somalis don’t want to admit it but a lot of them hate us and that includes the Muslim ones too. I’ve seen comments from so called west African Muslims attacking us. Enough of this one ummah bullshit. Somalis need to wake up and ignore these horrible people

We all know incels are terrible and many escape that side of social media to come over here but you guys have brought their stuff here.
Has it ever occured to you that folks dont want to see their posts here? Why spread the crap further, i constantly see you spreading ragebait posts from tiktok/twitter along with that @Geeljire lotus guy. It's pathetic, keep this shit stashed in the shitheap of twitter.
I only post things that are going super viral. Address the problem and reap the gain

Wish I could like this comment 100 times.

These cuqdad ridden mfs need to start minding their own business and get their noses out of
our affairs. I have seen them say far worse things about each other than any so called Somali trolls yet I don’t jump in to call them out as it’s none of my business.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis don’t want to admit it but a lot of them hate us and that includes the Muslim ones too. I’ve seen comments from so called west African Muslims attacking us. Enough of this one ummah bullshit. Somalis need to wake up and ignore these horrible people
Exactly sis

The Sierra Leonean heaux insulting us is Muslim. Somalis need to stop apologising for the so called trolls and tell these mfs to mind their own business. We don’t police them and their toxicity so why should they try to lecture us?

Exactly sis

The Sierra Leonean heaux insulting us is Muslim. Somalis need to stop apologising for the so called trolls and tell these mfs to mind their own business. We don’t police them and their toxicity so why should they try to lecture us?
I’m assuming because with our phenotype we stand out. People are so confused with our existence

Exactly sis

I’m seeing Ethiopians in the comment section agreeing too. They love to hide behind Somalis and act like angels. Hopefully Somalis will learn to ignore them all.

You know I’ve even met a Somali speaking tigrayan at work once, looked elderly, he initially tried to say he had a Somali mother, hence why he spoke Somali, but that didn’t work because what somali would give his daughter to a Christian, so he came clean and said he grew up around Somalis, I doubted this because he seemed very fluent, like the most you’d pick up if you had Somali friends or colleagues are a few phrases or sentences, but he seemed like he worked in an official role and capacity inside Somalia and that’s when it hit me, he was a former soldier or diplomat hence why the fluency, and I felt so disgusted I had even spoken to him.

Makadoor

Red Head Clan

It's definitely an inferiority complex then they go on to victimise themselves.

Some africans love seeing somalis brace christianity and police us for “racism”. It’s funny how they concern troll us when they see some individuals outraged over

bruh has always had something to say

Last edited:
Check my 2nd post

She didn't even mention she is a Christian in the post but her bio says 'jesus' and I've seen her before and yes she is a Christian but why does that concern us? Unless you are related to her or close friends with her it shouldn't matter to you. Just allow people to believe in whatever they want it has nothing to do with us it's just makes us look crazy in front of ajnabis I have never seen any other ethnicities that are majority Muslim say "you can't be _____ if you're not muslim" in mass numbers like us, very odd.
I don’t approve of some of what they said, but the crux of the issue is that she shouldn’t claim to be one of us. Somalis are not Christian. It’s like trying to claim that the United States was built on Hinduism, it’s an insult to a nations culture.