Somali girl posts the flag & the face trend and gets attacked by somali incels for being a christian, ajnabis call us miserable & the most hateful.

Some africans love seeing somalis brace christianity and police us for “racism”. It’s funny how they concern troll us when they see some individuals outraged over

bruh has always had something to say
Exactly, they think the Kaafirs that convert to Christianity are “one of the good ones” and they have the audacity to act like they’re any better. Hope that Christian girl is aware that they still think of her as a low IQ Somali barbarian.

Some africans love seeing somalis brace christianity and police us for “racism”. It’s funny how they concern troll us when they see some individuals outraged over

He has a hidden blue checkmark, he gets paid for engagement. Somalis just need to be liberal with the block button. There is no limit to how many people you can block so use it.

this nigg£er was meat riding somalis for 2 whole years. We were the only things he talked about and now hes chimping out because we told him and his folks to bake off

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The secret of the internet is to ignore things. The incels ran in to confront her and the other girl that didn't look Somali. Now both posts have blown up. They do it to themselves everytime.

I keep saying this. This “we defend ourselves schtick” is stupid”.

Just ignore and keep it moving, no sane person cares about race wars anyways.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I don't think they're Somali. Their objective is to spread hate; against Somalis and others, to create a "blowback" cycle. I remember the girl who was crying with bruises and how they blamed Somali men; I remember the school brawl and how he accused Somalis of racism. Why is this account commited in maligning the Somali name?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
We are an ethno religious group. No such thing as a Somali christian. She deserves it. I hope she keeps away from us and stops using our flag.

You seem concerned what these other Africans think.... we dont care.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I don’t see why other Africans are expressing offence on this woman’s behalf? This has nothing to do with them.

However, if that was our primary concern maybe we shouldn’t be airing our views in English on an international social media site like Twitter.

If you express your views publicly on social media, you are inviting public comment.

The lesson we should learn from this, is post your opinion on Somalispot and preferably in Somali.

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP

Christianity white god, white angels, white Satan 😂 this religion are only for white people. Any non white practicing Christian automatically worships white peoples and view them as superior beings.

Go Outside Good Morning GIF by Sugartown

people on here trying to accept kuffar as somalis gotta give up this retarded uphill battle.

there's multiple facets to the somali identity, islam is one of them. You are an excommunicated outsider once you leave.

Ask yourself otherwise(for the kuffar amongst you with proper muslim families) why you hide your apostasy? Why you would never proclaim your apostasy back home.

besides, some were saying that tii sawirka qaatay is an oromo anyways.

people on here trying to accept kuffar as somalis gotta give up this retarded uphill battle.

there's multiple facets to the somali identity, islam is one of them. You are an excommunicated outsider once you leave.

Ask yourself otherwise(for the kuffar amongst you with proper muslim families) why you hide your apostasy? Why you would never proclaim your apostasy back home.

besides, some were saying that tii sawirka qaatay is an oromo anyways.
Does one leave their qabiil if they leave their fath?