Somali girl speaking the most retarded Scandinavian language ever ( what language is this )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Then she throws few English words which makes even sound more retarded.

:susp::camby:

Listen to the beginning of this one ( I think she declares herself lesbian)
:

:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's Finnish. Which is basically a mongol language. It has nothing to do with the other scandi languages.

It has to go down as the ugliest stroke-stricken sounding language adeer

Do you understand it ?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Finnish language is closer to Estonian. They also share many cultural values. Finland is not Scandinavian.

In all my life of living in Denmark I've never actually met a Finnish person here. Met millions of Swedes, Norwegians and Germans but not a single Finn.

Finland should consider themselves Baltic.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It has to go down as the ugliest stroke-stricken sounding language adeer

Do you understand it ?
Lol, hell naw. I could tell it was Finnish just by the sound and the way it looks when it's written. If you compare it side by side with something like Swedish, you can tell they're very different even without understanding. They don't even share the same language family. Finnish, Estonian and Hungarian are steppe languages that somehow ended up in Europe. They're totally different to the rest of the European languages.

Basque as well. That's another af-Jinni language. No one knows where it came from, and it has no relation to any of the languages near it.

1280px-Language_Families_in_Europe_(en).svg.png

Bielsa

VIP
She has over 17k subs. Although I can tell most of her viewers are white. Strangely large dislike bar though. I wonder what they're saying in the comments.

@McLovin

That language isn't even European. It's more closely related to the east than west

Finland isn't Scandinavian, its Nordic but not Scandinavian.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its finnish it sounds like chinese to me and Im 100% sure other swedish, danish and norwegian people cant understand finnish at all besides it sounds horrible lol

I had family over from finland over the holidays. They way they speak kind of remind me of swedish, the cadence is very similar. But whenever I actually tried to understand it would sound like gibberish lol it's funny cuz apparently they're taught swedish there as well?

They also told me they had their own personal sauna attached to their house and that it's common in finland. Is that true @McLovin ? Y'all have saunas at home??? :ohhh:

Er du dansker?

Jeg er dansk! Or was lmao I don't live there currently

Keo

VIP
I heard the real Finnish people live in the North but they were overtaken by blue eyed blond hair people which are the majority now.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
sounds like swedish tbh

one thing i noticed tho is that they tend to have thicker accents in english and generally a harder time with the language compared to the other scandinavian countries who speak better english than most americans and brits :damedamn:

Bielsa

VIP
I swear we had a convo in danish on here. :dead: Kan du ikke huske? kkkk

Australia. :deadmanny: Nah i live in london sxb hvor bor du? In kobenhavn? Cuz thats where i used to live

I don't remember that at all lol.

Jeg kan overhovedet ikke huske det lol. Jeg bor i Ikast, en lille by i Jylland med 15,000 befolkning.

I had family over from finland over the holidays. They way they speak kind of remind me of swedish, the cadence is very similar. But whenever I actually tried to understand it would sound like gibberish lol it's funny cuz apparently they're taught swedish there as well?

They also told me they had their own personal sauna attached to their house and that it's common in finland. Is that true @McLovin ? Y'all have saunas at home??? :ohhh:

Jeg er dansk! Or was lmao I don't live there currently
There are mkre saunas than cars in finland. They're pretty common.

Swedish is the second language of finland but it's mostly spoken on the west coast. Everywhere else it's a minority language

Status
Not open for further replies.