Somali girl speaking the most retarded Scandinavian language ever ( what language is this )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember that at all lol.

Jeg kan overhovedet ikke huske det lol. Jeg bor i Ikast, en lille by i Jylland med 15,000 befolkning.

Maybe it was someone else hmmt, my danish has deteriorated pretty badly lmaooo u probs thought i was one of these xoolo using Google translate :icon lol:

No lie, I had to google that :dead: is there a large somali population there? Now that I look at it, it doesn't look that far from varde. I was born there and moved to kobenhavn when i was very young lol

Does that mean u speak with a jysk accent? Kkkkk :damnmusic:

lol at @dhegdheer responding in half English sentences. Is that language attrition at play? kkk :siilaanyolaugh:

Fam I moved when I was 12 lmaooo my danish is at the same level as my little brothers somali. Af inglish iyo somali hybrid aa
clear.png

I understand it pretty well lol but I've forgotten how to speak/ communicate :yloezpe:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Fam I moved when I was 12 lmaooo my danish is at the same level as my little brothers somali. Af inglish iyo somali hybrid aa
clear.png

I understand it pretty well lol but I've forgotten how to speak/ communicate :yloezpe:
Wallahi I'm mocking you but when I went back Amsterdam this year I didn't speak Dutch more than three times over the course of weeks. My comprehension is perfectly fine, but when it comes to forming sentences I feel like I speak like a child. f*ck it, they treat you better as a tourist than a freshie anyway. Plus, you get to eavesdrop on conversations about you.
:damedamn:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Maybe it was someone else hmmt, my danish has deteriorated pretty badly lmaooo u probs thought i was one of these xoolo using Google translate :icon lol:

No lie, I had to google that :dead: is there a large somali population there? Now that I look at it, it doesn't look that far from varde. I was born there and moved to kobenhavn when i was very young lol

Does that mean u speak with a jysk accent? Kkkkk :damnmusic:

There are about 8 families here. But Herning is 15 minutes away and they have a bigger Somali population

You almost Forgot Danish. I hope the Danish government revoke your Danish passport for treason :pachah1:,

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There are mkre saunas than cars in finland. They're pretty common.

Swedish is the second language of finland but it's mostly spoken on the west coast. Everywhere else it's a minority language

In the 2nd video she has quite a large dislike ratio. What are the comments saying?

Wallahi I'm mocking you but when I went back Amsterdam this year I didn't speak Dutch more than three times over the course of weeks. My comprehension is perfectly fine, but when it comes to forming sentences I feel like I speak like a child. f*ck it, they treat you better as a tourist than a freshie anyway. Plus, you get to eavesdrop on conversations about you.
:damedamn:

Yes! That's my problem lmao I understand it perfectly well but whenever I try to form a sentence it's like all the rules of grammar/ how to structure a sentence have been wipped from my brain. I'm thinking in english and trying to convert it to danish, it used to be the other way around
clear.png

It doesnt even improve whenever i go back to visit cuz all my friends want to use me as their own personal ESOl teacher and practice their English. Even customer service staff look at me like :tacky: whenever i try to form a struggle sentence and reply back in perfect english like no nacala i want u to correct me :tocry:
Hah @ ur last sentence. No lie, I love eaves dropping on convos. Its a usefull skill :ummhmsmiley:

Last edited:
There are about 8 families here. But Herning is 15 minutes away and they have a bigger Somali population

You almost Forgot Danish. I hope the Danish government revoke your Danish passport for treason :pachah1:,

I heard Aahus has a pretty large somali population.

Bismillah @ revoking my passport. I just had it renewed
clear.png
:faysalwtf:

How else wil l I claim SU
clear.png
:siilaanyolaugh:
Tell me is that old hag margrethe still alive? Does she still do her speech every new year on DR1. "Gud bevare danmark" :chrisfreshhah:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Yes! That's my problem lmao I understand it perfectly well but whenever I try to form a sentence it's like all the rules of grammar/ how to structure a sentence have been wipped from my brain. I'm thinking in english and trying to convert it to danish, it used to be the other way around
clear.png

It doesnt even improve whenever i go back to visit cuz all my friends want to use me as their own personal ESOl teacher and practice their English. Even customer service staff look at me like :tacky: whenever i try to form a struggle sentence and reply back in perfect english like no nacala i want u to correct me :tocry:
Hah @ ur last sentence. No lie, I love eaves dropping on convos. Its a usefull skill :ummhmsmiley:

loool. Everybody wants to flex their English as soon as they realise you live in the UK. It's too true about the thinking thing. I realised my Dutch was completely fucked when I noticed I started counting numbers in my head in English instead of Dutch. I even remember taking important notes down in Dutch. I should've listened to my dad and continued reading Dutch books.

My Dutch now is 10x worse than my English was when I initially moved here. In my year 10 freshy days I used to switch between English and Dutch newspapers like it was a joke. Now I get frustrated after reading a couple sentences in Dutch. I bet the number of Danish language courses started on Duolingo sky-rocketed after brexit's announcement.
:mjlaugh:

They all sound like xoolo wallahi except for swedish ppl we the best and smartest of all them tbh we run this shit

Ahahahah thats that somali girl from nig brother. She is a celebrity here, a hated one. Thats because she is annoying as f*ck.

Tha one video is called lesbon kanssa saunaan=sauna with a lesbian? She is answering question that her fans asked, one of them was would you sauna with a lesbian and she said yes. Let me translate some of the comments:

0otko millon menossa takas kotimaahas?=when are you going back to your country. The guy who asked is a gypsy.

vaik oot tumma, oot silti yhtä kaunis ku kaikki muut= even though your black you are as beautiful as others.

Muslimit on rasisteja=muslims are racist.

Anteeksi laitan myöhään:) Mutta sinulle sopii tummempi iho äläkä pahastu jos joku haukkuu sinua neekeriksi koska suomessa kohdellaan tummempia ihmisiä TODELLA huonost

I am sorry about late response:) But your dark skins suits you the best and dont get angry if someone calls you a because in Finland people of color are treared VERY badly

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I heard Aahus has a pretty large somali population.

Bismillah @ revoking my passport. I just had it renewed
clear.png
:faysalwtf:

How else wil l I claim SU
clear.png
:siilaanyolaugh:
Tell me is that old hag margrethe still alive? Does she still do her speech every new year on DR1. "Gud bevare danmark" :chrisfreshhah:
Put noget respeck på vores dronnings navn
:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.