Somali girl speaks on her brother getting killed by gang violence and dissed in music

Condolences to the miskeen parents who migrated for a better life. Condolences to the hooyo who carried the baby for 9 months, for him to join a gang when it was time for him to repay his parents.

Somali boys who join gangs in Europe are mostly doing it on purpose; voluntarily.
This is not the United States where people live in Ghettos and their families are also part of gangs. Most of the time in Europe, people have access to healthcare, education and social housing.

Last edited:
Condolences to the miskeen parents who migrated for a better life. Condolences to the hooyo who carried the baby for 9 months, for him to join a gang when it was time for him to repay his parents.

Somali boys who join gangs in Europe are mostly doing it on purpose; voluntarily.
This is not the United States where people live in Ghettos and their families are also part of gangs. Most of the time, people have access to healthcare, education and social housing.
Wallahi you are so right, the amount of somali boys joining gangs here in Sweden is mindblowing. Like they live in one of the world's most advanced country, where the possibilities on what they can become is endless. But no they rather care about making a quick buck.

When are we gonna realize and understand music is haram for a reason? Hip hop and drill music influences people’s minds and ideas and were falling victim to it. A sub genre about killing ops and violence normalized in our community and we scratch our heads and wonder why our youth fall into gangs. Stop listening to music and listen to more productive things

When are we gonna realize and understand music is haram for a reason? Hip hop and drill music influences people’s minds and ideas and were falling victim to it. A sub genre about killing ops and violence normalized in our community and we scratch our heads and wonder why our youth fall into gangs. Stop listening to music and listen to more productive things

This demonic music is also making these young men into social khaniisyo, as in, they insult and demean women and have an obsessive, almost romantic relationship with their 'boys'. What they fail to realise is that the music they listen to is made by down-low khaniis men. I am convinced it's done on purpose to make life in prison seem okay, as they can be around men 24/7 without missing the company of women.

Then you have those who listen to Drill, watch P0rn and do drugs at the same time, mind fried to oblivion.

I'm not going to elaborate because I'm going to be called mean, all I say InShAllah he goes jannah and Allah gives his family patience

We come refugee families, no one forces up into gang activities as Somalis nor are our parents in it, I'm tired of blaming others for our bad decisions, keep acting like you're madow Jamaican and imitating their culture

He join a gang, he is not innocent himself. You dont join gangs to help and uplift your community, especially in 2017.
He join a gang because he saw fast money, drugs and exploiting innocent people for their income. He made innocent neighbours lives hell. He made the neighbourhood unsafe for young children, to go outside and play, to experience childhood.
I have no respect for such people, especially when they are Somali. Our parents went through hell to try and give us a better life, a safe environment, a good education, and what did he do? He threw that all away.
Now add to that all the suffering he put his mother through, I am sure she spent many sleepless nights worried for his safety.
He was a menace to society. Simply.
Its good that he was taken out, hopefully before he reporduced.

This is not the United States where people live in Ghettos and their families are also part of gangs. Most of the time in Europe, people have access to healthcare, education and social housing.
You’re right sis, no one actually forces them and there needs to be a level of accountability, but I’m someone who grew up in inner city London and growing up and going to a school in a rather impoverished area definitely opened by eyes. Unless the parents are vigilant, it is very easy and I mean very easy for your son to fall into the wrong crowd. In poorer areas in London, especially in when I was growing up in the mid 2000s as a school kid β€˜olders’ were everywhere grooming, harassing little boys as young as 12 to recruit them to sell stuff. The scary part is half of the time the boys are walking home from school. Also, add in the fact that a lot of the young boys on the estate and school think these dealers are cool and you have a toxic mix. I don’t know if things have some what changed.

Most of these boys that join gangs join at like 12!. Seriously, our gen who are married or about to, really need to make sure we don’t raise our sons on estates. It’s a nightmare. Some of these boys before even joining gangs are profiled by other ciyaal suuqs for being young and black which makes the boys want to join a gang for protection purposes, even though that is dumb and sad which is why parents really need to be on top of things.

Estates+poor area+friends+ Follower mentally= screwed.

Last edited:

World

VIP
He join a gang, he is not innocent himself. You dont join gangs to help and uplift your community, especially in 2017.
He join a gang because he saw fast money, drugs and exploiting innocent people for their income. He made innocent neighbours lives hell. He made the neighbourhood unsafe for young children, to go outside and play, to experience childhood.
I have no respect for such people, especially when they are Somali. Our parents went through hell to try and give us a better life, a safe environment, a good education, and what did he do? He threw that all away.
Now add to that all the suffering he put his mother through, I am sure she spent many sleepless nights worried for his safety.
He was a menace to society. Simply.
Its good that he was taken out, hopefully before he reporduced.
you don’t need to join a gang to sell drugs or make fast money. most these gang members don’t even make much money. they just want to be a badman.

Trending

Latest posts