Somali Girls appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Since these faraxs couldn't be bothered to appreciate us fine Somali dimes and are lusting over white chicks and latinas, I have taken the time to tell you girls that you're amazing and beautiful
giphy.gif

Mac Mac :feelinmyself:

Seoul

. . .
When you look up beauty in the dictionary you'll see Somali women.
We have it all. Beautiful long silky hair, irresistible smooth caramel to chocolate complexion, tall gorgeous body and a booty to go with it. Every male wants us and every non Somali female wants to be us :drakegrin:

Q

Queen Carawelo

When you look up beauty in the dictionary you'll see Somali women.
We have it all. Beautiful long silky hair, irresistible smooth caramel to chocolate complexion, tall gorgeous body and a booty to go with it. Every male wants us and every non Somali female wants to be us :drakegrin:

:rejoice::rejoice:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
lol, u do realise it takes a somali man to create the beauty,
its not like having children with bantu and cadaans will produce the same results

Q

Queen Carawelo

its not like having children with bantu and cadaans will produce the same results
Nimaan Somali waa ragi hore. We got horse shit now. Our mothers and grandmothers were lucky to get real men.

Gebagebada sheekada

Bal aan soo gunaanado

Guddoonsiyo jiiftada,

Hablo weerar geli kara

Hablo geesi dili kara

Gobanimona hanan kara

Hablo talada goyn kara

Garta madal ka niqi kara

Garashana iskaga mid ah

Quruxdana ka wada goba,

Geesteenna mooyee,

Geyi kale ma joogaan!

Hadraawi said it best!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So many simps:hova:
I swear if simps didn't exist females would be kissing our feet but nope these simps had to inflate these females egos:hova:

True. That's why we love our men. The ones that haven't sold us out, the ones that don't degrade us on internet forums, the ones that don't praise other women in front of us (how insulting!).

Every Somali Queen wants a Somali King. Kuwa nin ajaanib rabo waa kuwa isnacay.

T

Tokio

@Idol I am afraid it's too late, his small brain is occupied by qabil xaar so there is no hope for him :ayaanswag:

Haha the treat em mean keep em keen approach. My af somali game is weak can't deny it so I practice whenever I'm shukansing with a somali girl. It's one of the perks :sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending