K

Kirei

I think somali females are great:wow:
Were lucky to have them:wow:
giphy.gif

:ayaanswag:

Seoul

. . .
True. That's why we love our men. The ones that haven't sold us out, the ones that don't degrade us on internet forums, the ones that don't praise other women in front of us (how insulting!).

Every Somali Queen wants a Somali King. Kuwa nin ajaanib rabo waa kuwa isnacay.
Exactly instead of bringing us up, they're pushing us down. Nin Somali faa'ido maleh :rollseyes::rollseyes:

Seoul

. . .
@Seoul @Idol have you noticed that the only brother on this thread to put Somali ladies on a pedestal was @Tramo. What a shame. I find online to be a poor representation of offline. I rarely come across Somali guys that act mean/coldly to Somali girls. They are generally forthcoming. I wouldn't call them "simps" like bandit has branded them, in fact, they probably would stand better chances than you guys, which are under the impression that you have to be rude, detached and distant to get their attention. That only works on women with issues.
Yeah I have noticed that actually. God bless @Tramo ....

Online these guys seem to be confident enough to talk shit but in reality they'd get boxed if they ever uttered insults to a Somali girl.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I concur we need to venerate Somali women, for eating up all the food & leaving us Somali men no choice but to be skinny lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
^^^Its haram to throw away food that's our excuse :ummhmsmiley: btw this is a negativity free zone ma nigga
lol I might chat shit now but in all honesty Hooyo iyo aabo will never accept no one except a xalimo.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Seoul @Idol have you noticed that the only brother on this thread to put Somali ladies on a pedestal was @Tramo. What a shame. I find online to be a poor representation of offline. I rarely come across Somali guys that act mean/coldly to Somali girls. They are generally forthcoming. I wouldn't call them "simps" like bandit has branded them, in fact, they probably would stand better chances than you guys, which are under the impression that you have to be rude, detached and distant to get their attention. That only works on women with issues.

Treating your woman like a Queen is not called 'being whipped' it's called being a man , a Gentleman knows that it takes what won her, to keep her .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts