Somali girls racist to white women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
waraabe, seriously stop reading the DailyMail. Studies have shown that it lowers one's IQ.

Your braincells wither away when you go to that hellhole.

waraabe

Your superior
waraabe, seriously stop reading the DailyMail. Studies have shown that it lowers one's IQ.

Your braincells wither away when you go to that hellhole.

I love the dailymail, I swear the people of this planet should beg their gods that I don't ever come to power.

Wallahi the nazis won't have shit on me

waraabe

Your superior
Daily Mail is real media. They never shy away from the truth.

What's with Reer UK Somali girls and trashiness?

Uk Somali girls= trash and garbage. It is the welfare generation, of you grew up on xaaran like welfare, you are going to turn out like garbage

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

They supported the Nazis and have never apologised for it.

german-jews-pouring-into-this-country.jpg

Apollo

VIP

What's with Reer UK Somali girls and trashiness?

The quality difference between The Guardian, The Economist, BBC vs DailyMail is absolutely massive.

Ironically, lower quality media outlets like DailyMail and TheSun are pushing Brexit, while higher quality ones are pro-Remain.

Bielsa

VIP
The quality difference between The Guardian, The Economist, BBC vs DailyMail is absolutely massive.

Ironically, lower quality media outlets like DailyMail and TheSun are pushing Brexit, while higher quality ones are pro-Remain.

Abdi Johnson is on a windup. He claims to be a liberal, then hate liberals, then claims to be Shia, then not Shia.

I am the biggest Liberal around but I'm not one of those spineless Liberals that you people think you can take advantage of.

Bielsa

VIP
What's your point? Weren't Adidas and Puma created by Nazi party members? Don't you wear those brands? You can't lie about it because those brands are huge in Europe. You're a hypocrite

Comparing apolitical corporations to a newspaper are we? Lots of companies did business with Hitler, just like lots of companies are now doing business with dictators, drug cartels and terrorists but they don't write articles about how they morally support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.