Somali girls racist to white women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This video is hella old This is what happened The somali girls were staring at The chavs they call em muslim slags and shit escalated both were at wrong here

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Daily Xaar ran out of stories they they literally her gone on YouTube story fishing. This video is about 2 years old and I've seen it along time ago. They lying when they saying it "resurfaced ". Shit had hundreds thousands of viewers before they posters it today on their website.

The Daily Xaar ran out of stories they they literally her gone on YouTube story fishing. This video is about 2 years old and I've seen it along time ago. They lying when they saying it "resurfaced ". Shit had hundreds thousands of viewers before they posters it today on their website.

They are always trying to undermine muslims, I know these dumb fucks where involved and racist. But there are fights on the London overground/ underground each day, some of which are physical, this is just the shittest video but because they are Muslim it needs a light shinning on it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Disgusting behavior.

They're giving the scarf wearing sisters a bad name.

P.s

If they're really about that life they should have waited for the woman to get off and followed her. All this buuq and qeelo ain't doing ish.

waraabe

Your superior
Disgusting behavior.

They're giving the scarf wearing sisters a bad name.

P.s

If they're really about that life they should have waited for the woman to get off and followed her. All this buuq and qeelo ain't doing ish.

They were probably late for their paki boyfriends, uk Somali girls are trash.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Like white people are not the real definition of racist. By the way the video is old coincidence daily Mail still reporting about this old incident? GTFOH

Hafez

VIP
I don't know how you guys are taking DM serious, they're probably the biggest trolls on earth runnti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts