Somali guy cock blocked Ilhan chick from nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He has most of the Somali vote. He is the Somali nominee while she's being backed by white liberals.

McD30

Bored to death
Is he still in the race because Ilhan is in the race and he doesn't want her to win? Phyllis Kahn seems to me a good representative. Will Noor back Kahn?

Duchess

VIP
Ilhan is half Sacad and her husband and kids are Habar gidir.

This would come down to Qabiil vote.

No she's not. She's from my subclan and her mother is from a minority clan.

@McD30 it's not that he doesn't want Ilhan to win, it's that she doesn't have the minority/Somali vote but he does. She is presenting herself as the Somali candidate because the vast majority of them do not support her.

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess, quit lying naayaa. She might be MJ, but ninka qabo and her kids are Sacad.

Watch this video.

I didn't say her husband wasn't Hawiye but that she isn't Hawiye or half Hawiye. She's MJ and so is the other Somali candidate. This has nothing to do with qabil as she's actively trying to use her qabil to get Somalis to vote for her. The Somalis don't support her platform. Most of her supporters are SJW.

Duchess

VIP
If i wasn't working, i would have campaigned for her. That MJ ET looking weirdo is gonna lose.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but she supports Puntland and has been attending Puntland events with her kept man of a husband.

waraabe

Your superior
LooL how come there are no Qaldaans running for a political office in North America? Or are they too busy chewing Khat and chasing after that elusive Ictiraaf?

My half cadcad half hutu drunkard friend, northerners have little time for councils or useless positions. We are too busy being professors, athletes, footballers, business men.

You with your minority complex are marveled at a simple token position. When you khat Addicted mooryan make it to senator /mp level come back

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Game you out of all people shouldn't even dare to speak about others. Mr "ET" is an educated, smart man while hold on to your minimum wage and work for blue collar managers. :camby:

Duchess

VIP
My half cadcad half hutu drunkard friend, northerners have little time for councils or useless positions. We are too busy being professors, athletes, footballers, business men.

You with your minority complex are marveled at a simple token position. When you khat Addicted mooryan make it to senator /mp level come back

The position they're contesting for is a position in the Minnesota House of Representatives. It's far from meaningless.

waraabe

Your superior
The position they're contesting for is a position in the Minnesota House of Representatives. It's far from meaningless.

In Europe we run shid. We have MPs in Scandinavia, Councillors across the uk etc. I was just telling that hutu pretending xalwad maker

Duchess

VIP
In Europe we run shid. We have MPs in Scandinavia, Councillors across the uk etc. I was just telling that hutu pretending xalwad maker

Don't mind him. He's trying to make this about qabil even though both candidates are MJ and he is claiming Ilhan because of her husband who is her purse holder. If he knew how much she supports Puntland, he wouldn't be talking the way he is now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't mind him. He's trying to make this about qabil even though both candidates are MJ and he is claiming Ilhan because of her husband who is her purse holder. If he knew how much she supports Puntland, he wouldn't be talking the way he is now.
The hebitch attends Puntland events and takes pictures for people. He knows his place. He also knows he's replaceable at any given day. :chrisfreshhah:

Plus he's the first to scream Harti. His mom made sure to erase his hutunimo. :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.